Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

William de Sota

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freelancer Sota
Moderators
Moderators
Freelancer Sota

XP : (-)
Love : 0

William de Sota Empty
PostSubject: William de Sota   William de Sota EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:54 am

Name: William de Sota

Race: Earthling

Character Appearance and Personality:  William de Sota 305599_zpsa97e64e0
William has blnd hair and hazel eyes.  He likes to wear loose fitting shirts, tight jeans, and a fashionable belt.  He wears a bandanna to keep the hair and sweat out of his eyes.  He likes his clothes comfortable and fashionable.  He carries a satchel full of books with him at all times.

Personality wise William is a bored young man.  He is tired of the life he lives and is excited for adventure.  While he is a friendly person he can be selfish such as caring more for adventure then finding out how or why they crashed in this strange land, or even if his classmates are ok.  He is often seen writing his thoughts and ideas into his journal.  

Character History: William was born on earth, but never felt like he belonged.   He has never quite been content with his life, he always dreamed of more.  He grew up reading fantasy novels, and playing role playing games.  One of his all time favorite books is the Monster Manual, which he brings with him wherever he goes.  As a teen he takes part in his high school's sports teams mostly track and field.  While not the best on the team his diligence was enough to earn him a spot on the roster to a special trip to England.
While happy to be participating in the event.  William was most looking forward to seeing the mystical sights of England.  Stonehenge, the Giant's Causeway and other such places.

He was sitting on the flight thumbing through the well weathered pages of his Monster Manual, and thinking of how fun it would be to explore England rather then be stuck in his boring hometown. He was considering where he would go first when the plane went down, and he blacked out on impact. When he came to the plane was in the sea and rapidly filling with water.
Realizing what was going on he put his book in his satchel and followed the others scurrying out of the sinking plane. As he rose to the surface treading water he was rescued by what looked to be cat people.  

He soon realized he was not on earth anymore, and while he should be worried about finding his classmates, coach, and a way home.  He is more interested in learning about the world he has found himself in.  He sees this as an adventure and he would rather spend time exploring this new world and seeing what sights are there to behold, then returning to the boring life he lived.

CHARACTER PROGRESS FORM
LEVEL 2

HP
STM
STR
DEX
MAG
DEF
MDEF
STATS
 11 11 5 11 3 10 4
Skill Points

Last edited by Freelancer Sota on Sun May 03, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

Love : 30

William de Sota Empty
PostSubject: Re: William de Sota   William de Sota EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:54 am

Wrong Level. Please Update your Character's Stats before I can approve this. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Freelancer Sota
Moderators
Moderators
Freelancer Sota

William de Sota Empty
PostSubject: Re: William de Sota   William de Sota EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:27 am

I apologize for the error in my char app and for my tardiness I have been away and without net.  But Now I am back dearies my busy schedule has finally let up.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

William de Sota Empty
PostSubject: Re: William de Sota   William de Sota EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Dex calculation is wrong. Please adjust before I approve this.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Freelancer Sota
Moderators
Moderators
Freelancer Sota

William de Sota Empty
PostSubject: Re: William de Sota   William de Sota EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:39 pm

[size=44]I have fixed my error please let me know if i nade any others[/size]
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

William de Sota Empty
PostSubject: Re: William de Sota   William de Sota EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:51 pm

^^ Approved. As an earthling, you'll get your weapons in the Fighting pits.

THIS APPLICATION HAS NOW BEEN APPROVED AND THE THREAD LOCKED.
COPY AND POST THE STATS BELOW UNDER A NEW TOPIC IN MY PLAYER.

BATTLE STATS FORM
William de Sota Lv:2
MOVES
HP
STM
STR
DEX
MAG
DEF
M.DEF
WEAPON
Sword Lv:2