Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 2: The Pit

Go down 
+8
Acruxis
Zephyros
Lufia_WhiteWolf
[][][][]
Vangran
Freelancer Sota
Notingles
Ish'in
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

XP : (-)
Love : 0

Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:00 am

The member 'Notingles' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Physical (P)' :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 Physicals
Result :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 Phit
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

XP : 16706
Love : 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:18 am

Maria took the gil and placed tied it onto her dress' ribbon this time. She took the wand and letter into her and took off. She wanted to thank the woman for her kindness, but she didn't have time. Moping around wouldn't get her anywhere. She picked up her pace as she bolted down the streets looking for some merchants of some form that would be headed for Ramoa. Since it was a rather large city it would be easier for her to find information there as well as pick up a couple of jobs. She'd have to travel by sea to reach the land mass first, but from there she'd hike it if she had to. After her recent dealings, she was a bit worried about the Eishi. He didn't seem very strong, though her own recent experiences were proving disheartening as well.
Back to top Go down
DovenWaifu
Role Players
Role Players
DovenWaifu

XP : 15819

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:54 am

Sakuya could see these nasty rodents pretty well before they started to jump at eye level. She undid her sash to let the mushroom fall to her feet as a bit of a distraction she she gathered her katana and sheathe. She began to swing each of these weapons at all the rats that she could as she moved away from them. She yelled out to anyone who could hear her "Some help here would be nice!" At least this would be good training for her precision she thought while sighing to herself
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:54 am

The member 'dovenwolf' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Physical (P)' :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 Physicals
Result :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 Pcrit
Back to top Go down
Acruxis
Role Players
Role Players
Acruxis

XP : 42458
Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Sylvan's blades was silently cutting through the air to meet it's mark towards the back of Yui's neck. When he had just noticed that she knew. A small smile escaped his lips as he continued his feint to test her even though she had already passed his test. She was sharper than he gave her credit for and he was thankful for it. If he--they, were to survive they'd need each other to watch their backs. They can look out for each other but they can't babysit each other. Now he was curious, he knew he had already gone past the point of simply testing her. He wanted to know if his blades could stop her spear and or the other way around. Excitement and Anxiety filled him as he understood what could happen should his blade miss and hit their mark, or should it miss blocking her spear.

And then suddenly he felt a big hand with strong force pull him away from Yui and then the next thing he knew he was pushed towards the arena and was immediately met with jeering and annoying boos. Sylvan would slowly dust himself while he regained his balance, hiding his irritation with how there was a big discrepancy with the other team's greeting and their greeting. Sure he may have been used to being greeted with cheers by his own crowd during his time on his world where he was snow-boarding. But he actually felt contempt from all these people. Like they all wanted him to die, like they came to watch him die.

His fists curled into a ball as he looked around the faces of the spectators, not sparing a glance towards his enemies, he would turn and face back to his allies.

"Sorry about earlier" He started as he looked at Yui.  "That was a simply a test, I wanted to know if I could trust you with my back".
Sylvan would then place his left hand over one of the sheathed daggers that he had on him. Before looking back at their opponents as he saw Yui stance up. He still wasn't trusting of J'asha however. But for now there was only one thing they needed to do.

"Let's give them hell shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:16 am

THE FIGHTING PITS, DRAKESTONE CITY

The crowd goes hysterical after seeing the human slave fighters from Meera's stables. Their entrance of being shoved into the arena only made their reputations worse. Some of them started booing at Meera's fighters, while giving them thumbs down. There were thousands of people watching the fights. The most distinct member of the spectators was the Mayor of Drakestone, Benhaas. 

When the announcer stepped into the ring, silencing the crowd, and said "Our next fight is east meets west. The beautiful young and deadly girls from Haremfield! Fighting against M'hrr's Nyan fighters! Oh! Wait a minute it appears that there's only one Nyan fighter and four humans!" The announcer was clearly making fun of Meera's team and the crowd laughed.

"Let the fight begin!" the announcer shouted before leaving the arena.

((OOC: Team Deathmatch Rules. As long as there's a player left standing in a team then any player, in that team, who's HP reaches zero (0) is considered Knocked Out only. If there are no surviving members in a team, then the team is ruled dead.))

https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net/t501-meera-s-stables-vs-haremfield#9469

RAT DEN, DRAKESTONE CITY

Meanwhile Andy and Sakuya were successful in swatting away their aggressors but more and more came. They were endless and sooner or later, one of them is gonna get a bite in. Rats in this city carry dangerous diseases, one bite from these critters and it could mean the end. The rats were coming from small holes on the wall, the floor, the ceiling, everywhere they can come in from. They saw the three as food and started going after them like a mad plague.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:30 pm

HOUSE OUTSIDE DRAKESTONE CITY

Clearly the young girl was not in a talking mood. The huntsman's wife was surprised when the young girl started shouting, she was loud enough to awaken the other children who were sleeping, and so she quickly refilled Agnes' plate with a another serving of Chocobo egg. The children were woken by Agnes' loud voice and were cautiously peeking from the door. They weren't used to people shouting inside their home and Agnes had a very loud voice. The three month old baby was frightened by Agnes' shouts and cried. The huntsman's wife dropped everything she was doing and quickly attended to her young baby boy.

Even though the huntsman's house was in the woods, the city bells could still be heard from here. It was ringing, signaling the start of the tournament. The mother told her children not to be afraid of Agnes and urged them to come and eat. She was worried Agnes might consume all the food before her two daughters had a chance to eat.

One of the daughters were the same age as Agnes, the other was four years younger. They cautiously made their way to the dinning table and joined Agnes in eating breakfast. A few moments later the Huntsman returned from his hunt with two dead hares in his hand. His wife and two daughters welcomed him as he entered the house. 

FREELANCER'S GUILD, DRAKESTONE CITY

Captain Duvan and his men followed Thomas to the Freelancer's guild. Five men quickly set out to scout the area, at the captain's command. They searched every inch of the establishment but found no sign of the person they were looking for. "She couldn't have gotten far. Search everywhere!" Duvan ordered.

The Imperials searched every place in Drakestone, all except the Fighting Pits. There were far too many people who have gathered in the arena and the streets nearby that it made it difficult for the Empire's forces to enter without causing a scene. Meanwhile the Agent of the Crimson Mask managed to find traces of the magic embedded on the Earthlings, when they passed through the Portal, at the docks but the trail stops here. The Docks was one of the busiest places in any city, he was lucky that there were still some traces left after all the time that had passed. He decided to visit the ships and inspect their cargo, hoping to find more clues.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:48 am

DRAKESTONE CITY

Unfortunately for Maria, there were no merchants or such leaving Drakestone at the moment. The Grand Fighting Pits tournament had just began, people were coming in not coming out. While inspecting the ships, the Agent of the Crimson mask was able to pick up traces of the spell put on the Earthlings in one of the ships. He asked the captain about it's cargo and he was pointed to the direction of Meera's stables.

On his way to Meera's stables, the Agent of Chaos bumped into Maria, who was wondering the streets. He didn't even bother to look at her, he just continued towards his next destination.

Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:23 pm

Maria was beginning to give up hopes of finding transport when she was bumped into. She turned towards the person and called out to them, "Hey~!" She ran up and followed beside them, "Hey, you mind if I ask you a question or two~? If you do I'll help you out~! Trust me, if you are looking for something I can help you find it~!" She hoped they would believe her. She knew a fair amount about the town, so she'd try to help if she could. She was grasping at straws, but she made sure her face didn't betray her uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:12 pm

DRAKESTONE CITY

The Agent stopped and looked at Maria. His visual apparatus showed nothing special with Maria so he simply looked away and ignored her. He continued down his path and eventually found Meera's establishment. The place had multiple traces of the magic he was looking for, of course this magic was only visible through he visual apparatus, which indicates he was on the right path. Only the caretaker was left in the establishment. The agent entered the establishment and questioned the caretaker by force and learned that Meera had recently bought human slaves to be used in the Fighting Pits. Without further delay, the Agent left Meera's establishment and headed towards the Fighting Pits.

Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Maria huffed and then promptly sat down on the dock. "Coulda at least said somethin'. Jerk." It was beginning to look like she'd have to wait until the fights were done before she'd be able to find a ride to the mainland so she could reach her destination. Her tail swished back and forth in agitation, she'd just have to be patient. The merchants' will come back eventually and she can bargain with them then.
Back to top Go down
[][][][]
Moderators
Moderators
[][][][]

XP : 251911
Love : 4

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm

AGNES NERA, HUNTSMAN'S HOUSE

Agnes had suddenly realized that she was acting not like herself again. She turned her head down and apologized "I'm sorry~ I don't know what came over me.~". Before she could say anything else the city bells started chiming.~

"The tournament.~" It served as the perfect excuse to get out of a particularly embarrassing situation and it was the only thing Agnes was sure of at the moment. She stood up and thanked the old lady and her family "Thank you for the food and for the clothes. I~ I have to go now~ See you~!"

Agnes was about to run out of the house through the door when suddenly the huntsman returned and blocked her. She bowed her head down and said "Excuse me~!" and then ran out of the house.~

She ran far away from the house until her lungs forced her to stop and gasp for air. She just got out of bed and already she's all sweaty again. She followed the bells back to the city but didn't enter right away.~ Agnes paused outside the city gates and tightly clasped her fingers. She was worried something might happen again so she was hesitant to enter the city.~ She turned around and faced the open path behind her. Should she proceed to the city and possibly endanger all those innocent people or should she just run away and distance herself till she finds out what exactly is wrong with her.~

Agnes was about to turn around and walk away from the city but then she heard the crowd's cheers. She did come all the way here to watch the fights and she couldn't leave without at least catching a glimpse of the tournament. She's made up her mind, Agnes would watch the tournament and leave as soon as she felt anything wrong with her body.~ She stepped into the city and immediately noticed the tripled number of people since yesterday. She saw a barbecue vendor nearby and decided to get some treats.~ She took a brown cloth and wrapped it over her head then while the vendor wasn't looking, Agnes swiped and stole a barbecue then quickly ran off into the crowd.~

She munched on the barbecue and finished it in a matter of seconds. After her quick meal, Agnes now made her way to the arena.~
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Maria looked at her dress and thought about the fight she had earlier. She decided that while she waited she might as well shop for some better armor. She got up and went into town to find a shop that sold armor of various kinds. Once she found one she headed inside. "Excuse me~! Anyone here~? I've got gil and I need armor~!" She was hoping to distract herself a bit while she waited and not think about how rude the agent had been to her.

Last edited by Lufia_WhiteWolf on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say things and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Armorer Drakestone City

The small wooden planks hanging on the armorer's door clapped together signaling someone had entered his shop. He looked and saw a young black haired Nyanqin girl. She was looking to buy some armor and she's in luck because she got here just in time. The armorer was about to leave and close his shop to watch the Fighting Pits.

"You caught me just in time I was about to go and watch the fights. So what can I do for you young lady? " he asked.

Drakestone City

Meanwhile, a chance encounter, the thugs Agnes beat up last week was able to spot Agnes walking in the streets. They gathered a few more of their friends together and came up with a plan to payback the girl who humiliated them. These Freelance knights were able to convince twenty eight of their brothers and sisters to gang up on Agnes. They followed her through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
DovenWaifu
Role Players
Role Players
DovenWaifu

XP : 15819

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Sakuya continued to move toward the least dense portion of rats as she swung her sword and sheathe, moving faster and faster in that direction until it was a sprint, stepping on mice and hitting a few more away as she ran back her path from before in case anyone was following it or close by.
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 5:10 am

"Got anything that's lightweight and not too expensive~?" Maria was glad she hadn't been any later getting here. "I've got 500 gil to spend, I'd like to save a little of it if I can but I'll spend it all if I have to~!" Catching the shopkeeper before they left put her in a good mood. "I'll try to be as quick as I can, so you can get to the Pits in time~!"
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:06 am

Armorer Drakestone City

The armorer saw that Maria had to offer and chuckled. He was still giggling when he brought out the leather armor from his generic wares. It was a normal leather armor. It wasn't much but it was a perfect fit for Maria with what her money can buy. Anything else would be too big, too expensive, or too heavy for her build. He slammed the armor on the counter and presented it to Maria. 

"Here you go. But it might be too heavy for you. But try it on anyway. That'll be 380 Gil."

EQUIPMENT
Leather Armor Lv: 19
MOVES
HP
STM
STR
DEX
MAG
DEF
M.DEF
Info

Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:25 am

"Thank you~!" Maria put 380 gil on the counter, grabbed the armor, and left. She headed straight to the Shuffle Alliance's guild hall. She made sure nobody else was around and switched into her armor, putting her dress in her bag, before heading right back out and heading to the docks. She wanted to see if anyone was there at all. Once there she immediately looked for anyone keeping an eye on the boats. "Hello~? Anyone here~? I got questions and gil for those that can answer them~!"

Last edited by Lufia_WhiteWolf on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hopefully making things easier on Ish'in ^^;)
Back to top Go down
[][][][]
Moderators
Moderators
[][][][]

XP : 251911
Love : 4

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:46 pm

AGNES NERA, DRAKESTONE CITY

Agnes had a bit of trouble navigating through the congested streets leading up to the arena. An idea came to her, she decided to simply take the less congested route underground, through the city's sewers. She turned left at the market and took a ladder down the open canals. Her first step off the ladder was a wet one. The water was particularly murky this day, probably due to the number of citizens pissing in the canals, but the dirty water didn't bother her. It was the foul smell of human waste that stung her nose.~

With a bitter face Agnes pressed on and navigated through the sewers. She was right it was a lot faster travelling here than it was upstairs. For her light source, Agnes used magic in a form of a glowing white orb in her hand.~She was careful not to cast a spell that might ignite the thick layer of methane in the sewers, she didn't want to die in this shit filled place. "YUCK~!" she said out loud in disgust.

Five minutes in the sewers and already she was regretting her decision to take this route. It was stinky as hell and the deeper she went in the less fresh air was present and the thicker the foul smell was. Agnes was worried the smell might stick to her.~ She would definitely go and shower after this.~ The chants were getting louder and louder, till eventually Agnes ended up directly beneath the arena. She looked around for a ladder leading above so she can finally get out of this shit hole.~

Last edited by [][][][] on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Fighting Pits Drakestone City

Victory. Silence, the crowd was stunned after the turnaround performance delivered by the Earth humans. It was a victory for Earthlings and Meera nonetheless, they were able to defeat their first opponents, no thanks to J'asha. The Haremfield battlemaidens weren't dead though, simply knocked out. But J'asha didn't like the fact that their opponents were still alive. He walked up to the girls and, one by one, he pulled their heads off their shoulders with his sharp claws and brute force. The crowd went wild and cheered after J'asha executed the battlemaidens. 

"I can't believe this! The slaves won! What a turnaround! They are certainly a team to watch out for!" said the arena announcer. The mayor did not care who won, as long as his blood lust was satiated. 

The fighters were escorted back to the preparation rooms, J'asha didn't bother to help Yui and Sota up, he even stepped on Sota, who was completely useless, on his way back to the preparation room. It took only a short time before the next fight was up and running. Meera's stables were scheduled to fight three bouts today to get them through the elimination round, they still had time to prepare though. There were four other fights that had to happen before their next bout.

Meera did not congratulate her fighters, she simply told them to heal up and refill their potions and prepare for the next fight.

Sewers Drakestone City

Meanwhile the freelancers who were after Agnes followed her into the sewers. They kept their distance until Agnes reached the arena. Before Agnes could find a ladder leading back to street level, the freelancers came out from hiding and surrounded Agnes.

"Remember us!? It's payback time you little bitch!" one of the Freelance Knights said while his balls were still aching from the last time he fought Agnes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Pit
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next