Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 3: Sleep

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:19 pm

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Ral
The man shrugged at Gene's words and gave a sarcastic chuckle. "Don't get the wrong idea kid! I just don't like bullies!" He had a deep-rugged voice, almost cowboy-western but without the accent.

He took a good look at Gene from head to toe, assessing his injuries and said, "Well you look like you'll live. I won't be seeing you. Goodbye!" With that, the man carelessly walked away. He didn't even introduced himself or acknowledge Gene appreciation. This man just happen to pass by and didn't like what he saw so he intervened. The world needs more like him, people who are not afraid to step in and act.

Meanwhile back at the Agent's Hideout.

She extended her hand to Eishi, gesturing him to hold it. Just before she made her offer, she suddenly changed her mind regarding taking the boy's Gate Pass. Because she saw something in the boy that reminded her of her own son. Unknown to Eishi, the woman had already searched his mind while he was asleep, she knew what Eishi wanted to change in his past, she knew that the boy only wanted her mother to live. She knew that once she took the boy's Gate Pass, that it would put the boy's life at risk. She had already lost a son once, and this boy reminded her so much of him.

"I need you to take my hand and close your eyes." she said to Eishi.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

XP : 37919
Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 2:24 pm

C.S.R., Romoa...

The strange man was about to walk off when Gene stopped him with his bloodied hand. "Hey! I don't know you, but do you know where they might've found that stuff?" He asked, pointing at the discarded parcels lying on the ground. "I know it doesn't mean much to you, but I gotta find this stupid kid that's been missing. He's an idiot that can't even wipe his ass on his own, but I gotta get 'im back. I'd rather just forget about 'im to be honest, but I promised the brat I'd get 'im back to where he came from somehow. I wouldn't be much of a man if I broke my promises like that. So tell me anything you might know, point me in the right direction, at least." Even he couldn't explain why he cared so much, considering he's the biggest pain in the ass he knows. He didn't expect and answer from him, but it was better than just standing around with his thumb up his rear end.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:31 pm

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Ral

Gene's savior was already a few feet away when he suddenly stopped after hearing what Gene had to say. He himself has made some promises that he intended to keep but was unable to. There were very few men who had this kind of honor nowadays, and he thought it wouldn't be right to just ignore the kid. He cleared his throat and turned around. Then he raised his shoulders and hands gesturing that he has no idea and said, "Look I'm sorry kid. I just saw you getting beaten by a group of men. That's it. I wish I could help you find your friend, but I am the worst guy to ask for directions. Sorry. If you want to know where they got it, you should as them yourself. I suggest you do it with a friend or two though."

Not being able to help Gene, the man walked away with a dissatisfied look on his face. Meanwhile the four arrogant knights have already retreated to the Inn. They still bare the same scared look in their faces. 
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

XP : 60786
Love : 5

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Somehow I felt uneasy when this beautiful and attractive woman extended her hand out to me. Maybe it's because she reminded me of my mom. But I knew that no matter who is or what she looks like, she will never be my mom. I wanted to save my mother, I wanted to take her offer, but something was pulling me away. I feel like I am being forced into a corner. Even as I look into her mesmerizing crystal blue eyes which are filled with sincerity and goodness, I couldn't bring myself to trust her.

But I wanted to, I had to. For my mother. To save her I am willing to do anything. My hands were trembling as I reached for hers. Slowly I inched my hand closer to hers, something was still messing with my head. Then I remembered something my mother said to me. She said...

"Don't trust strangers!" I voiced out loud. Then I did something that sir Gene was always doing to me whenever I dozed off on a chair. I grabbed the bottom of the woman's chair and flipped it with her still sitting on it.

Regardless if I was successful or not, I made a mad dash towards the window, taking my chair with me. I figured that if I survived it once, I could probably do it again. I pressed the seat on my chest and rammed the window with the base of the chair as I attempted to, once again, jump outside from a window.
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:47 pm

The member 'Pigloo' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

#1 'Physical (P)' :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Physicals
#1 Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Phit

--------------------------------

#2 'Escape' :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Escapes
#2 Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Succ
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:39 pm

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

The Agent was take by surprise, honestly she didn't think that the boy would do something so blunt. She fell on her back after Eishi flipped her seat. This allowed Eishi to escape without any hindrance from the Agent. The boy fell from the 4th floor of the Inn and suffered some serious injuries including a broken shoulder and there was a large piece of wood that broke off from the chair and impaled Eishi's left forearm.

The Agent quickly got back up on her feet and ran after Eishi but was unable to grab him before he could leap out of the window. Sensing that she was about to fail her mission, she abandoned her quest to take the boy as her apprentice and refocused on taking his Gate Pass. She re-equipped her mask and ran after the boy, using the stairs.

Eishi fell down on the street, right in front of the arrogant Knights that Gene was up against earlier. They were shocked when the boy suddenly fell from the 4th floor of the building, but as knights they quickly went over to the boy to check if he's alright or not

"Hey kid... are you still alive?" asked one of the knights.

(Prepare for a boss fight. Make one last post before I post the battle. Eishi will have an HP of 10% at the start of the battle because of the injuries he's suffered)
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:41 pm

All I could do was close my eyes and tightly hold on to the wooden chair, the only thing between me and the hard pavement. When I jumped out of the window I had no idea I was all the way up in the forth floor of the establishment. I was asleep when the lady brought me here and I never had a chance to look outside before I jumped. As I free fall down the busy city streets I heard glass shattering, people screaming, and then suddenly a large thud. After the thud, everything went dark. I did feel something sharp penetrating my arm and I did feel something moving in my shoulder, but in my thoughts everything was blank, empty, dark.

I had passed out for a few seconds in real time, but in my head it felt like I was asleep for hours. When first I opened my eyes I saw that everything was blurry and then suddenly my head starting hurting. When I tried moving my arm to push me off the floor I collapse after experiencing extreme pain in my left shoulder. The large splinter that had bored itself into my forearm was causing massive amounts of bleeding. It did not hurt so much as long as I don't touch it. But I had to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately I was still not able to fully recover a sound control over my body. I was still feeling dizzy after the fall.

What was I thinking? I immediately regret jumping out of that window. I felt like I just attempted to kill myself and by the looks of it, I will be successful in just a few more minutes or so. Then I heard a man's voice, I looked over and saw a knight coming towards me. I couldn't speak properly, the only words I could mutter was...

"Uhh..."
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:56 pm

S.C.R., Romoa...

Turned out the stranger didn't help Gene getting any closer to finding Ayshee, so there was no more that could be asked of him. He stumbled over to their belongings and slung them over his shoulders. He could suddenly feel their weight pressing down on him, something he hadn't noticed happening before. It was most likely his injuries that were the cause for his lack of strength. Still, he had to persist and find Ayshee, where ever he might be.

He walked past between the buildings as best he could, figuring he'd cover more ground if he searched for him in this way. "Ayshee... *panting* Where the hell are you~?" He said to himself, desperate to find the troublesome prick. He edged along the sides of the buildings to help him along his way, accidentally tripping and falling to his knees along the way. He took a moment to catch his breath when he heard a commotion around the next corner.

He poked his head out to see what the fuss was about and he saw several people gathered around a boy that had apparently jumped out of a high window, some of those people being the knights that had ganged up on him earlier. "Ah crap." He muttered to himself. He wasn't in any condition to be fighting them again so soon, so he continued peeking behind the corner. Squinting his eyes, he could tell that it was Ayshee and was very tempted to run over to him, but he couldn't do so without getting caught in the process. 

Gene was torn. He was all for making dumb decisions at his own leisure, but Ayshee's life could be on the line. He looked really banged up, having a large shard of wood sticking out of his arm and his shoulder busted. He was also looking unresponsive as he just laid on the pavement like he was roadkill. If he went out there now, he'd most likely get finished off by the knights. But if he didn't, Ayshee could die. He gnashed his teeth and grinded them to the point where it was barely audible. It was a tough call, but he made his decision.

He walked out as steadily as he could over to the kid, being seen by everyone, including the knights. As soon as he reached him, he dropped everything he had on him and collapsed next to him. He picked up his head and gently slapped his face a few times to try waking him up. "Hey! Ayshee, wake up! You can't be sleeping in the road like this! Trust me, I've done it before. It didn't end well for anyone. Don't worry, we'll get you fixed right up, you dumbass." He berated the brat, even though he was hurting. But anyone could tell that he was worried about the shrimp. The two of them would probably get into deep trouble by now, but at least it was better than being dead.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:38 pm

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

The Agent was already on the street, she could only watch from the sidelines as she didn't want to draw any attention to herself. After all she was in Ramoa, the City of Heroes and there was a tournament going on, meaning there will be a lot of powerful people in the city.

The four knights immediately recognized Gene. They needed to avenge their pride but one look at the crowd and they knew it would bring them shame to attack Gene now. They decided to simply walk away from the incident, but not before plotting their revenge.

(This is a special Admin event. Eishi is bleeding out, Gene you must tend to Eishi's wound.)

(In this challenge Eishi will start with 10 % of his MAX HP. He has broken shoulder, a concussion, a large piece of wood sticking out of his arm. You must use the Challenge Dice to save Eishi's life. Each time you will roll in 3 separate posts. In each post you will address one of Eishi's injuries. Each time you fail, Eishi will lose 100 HP. Check means you've successfully taken care of Eishi's injury and an X means you've failed. You must successfully treat all 3 of Eishi's injuries to win this challenge.

If you successfully complete this challenge then both of you will earn XP.

Failure will net you a penalty later on.)
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 6:41 pm

C.S.R., Romoa...

Those knights that had shown up earlier walked away from the scene after seeing him. Of course they wouldn't help, why would they? From the looks of things, it didn't look like help was coming anytime soon, considering everyone just watched in horror after seeing him jump from such a high place. 

Gene would have to temporarily treat Ayshee's injuries himself until he could get some genuine medical assistance. The problem was that he knew little to nothing about treating anyone's wounds but his own, and this was a kid of all things. He tossed the remains of the chair aside and got a better look at his wounds. 

From what he could see, his head took a serious thump, shoulder's busted and the obvious piece of wood embedded in his arm. He started with the thing that looked the simplest to take care of was his head. All he'd have to do is roll him onto his back rest his head on something and have it all wrapped up. Easy!
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 6:41 pm

The member 'Gene' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Challenge' :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Challenge
Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Check
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

XP : 53018

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 1:33 am

(OOC: New Mod alert)

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150309223904

The first attempt at healing was a success, Eishi was rolled over without aggravating the wound and his head was elevated properly. The wood shifted slightly, sending a small stream of blood down the side of Eishi's arm. There were still two hurdles left to overcome before the young boy would be in the clear.

Meanwhile an armored male noticed that a man in green armor was treating a child's wound. It wasn't any of his business and he hardly cared whether the boy lived or died, but the warrior intrigued him. The knight's name was Aldric Brightstone. He wore the symbol of the Demon's Head, a group of knights dedicated to destroying enemies of the Empire wherever they could be found. He had come for the tournament, intending to discover if any of those warriors coming for it were a threat or potential ally. Honestly, he'd prefer the former. As the only member in the region right now, it was up to him to do the scouting. If the man succeeded, he'd prove more interesting, but right now he was beneath him.

The knight kept walking past the two, not offering any assistance.
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:44 pm

C.S.R., Romoa...

Gene took out one of the two blankets that they've been using to keep themselves warm at night from out of their luggage and folded it up to where it could be used like a pillow, turning Ayshee over to lay his head down on it. He then took the other blanket and tore a strip off of it to tie around his head. He wiped the sweat away from his brow, getting part the first part done. Now he just had to take care of his shoulder and his arm. 

His arm looked like the worst of it, so he decided to get it done and over with as soon as he could. This was going to be painful, so he grabbed Ayshee's sword while it was in it's scabbard and placed the hilt gently in his mouth so he had something to bite down on if he needed it. He tore off another strip from the other blanket and got ready to yank the wooden shard out of his arm and quickly tie it up with the piece of cloth. Gene's heart was pounding from the anxiety; he hoped he wouldn't goof this up too bad.
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:44 pm

'Challenge' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:10 pm

C.S.R., Romoa...

As his heart raced and eyebrow twitched, Gene ripped it out with minimal aggravation of the wound. A bit of blood spilled out as he quickly dressed the injury as best as he could with the shoddy material he had on hand. He wiped his brow again with a great sigh of relief. It looked like it was able to stop the bleeding for the time being. All that was left now was to fix his shoulder, which was dark, swollen and out of place. For now, he'd have to push it back into place and use something to keep it in place until they could find a more potent solution. Gene was beginning to feel even more dizzy from the blood loss on top of the worries this kid's giving him. He got a long strip of cloth from the blanket and would use that to wrap around his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:10 pm

'Challenge' :
Result :
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 pm

C.S.R., Romoa...

With all his might and care, he pulled and shoved the dislocated shoulder and popped it back into place without doing too much damage to it. It was still pretty busted up, but it was in better shape than it was before. He wrapped his shoulder up all the way around it and underneath his armpit. Using what was left of the blanket, he fashioned a makeshift brace that he could cradle his arm in as not to worsen his injury. Gene threw himself backwards onto his back, being exhausted from the whole process. "Man... *huff* Who knew medical stuff *huff* was so hard..." After taking a minute to catch his breath, he got back up and placed their belongings into their bag. 

He delicately picked up Ayshee in his arms and looked all around him, still seeing that people were watching them. He got a small applause from those that were watching, but he was more pissed at them for just watching the whole time and it didn't help that he was only half conscious. "What are you all cheering about? None of you were any help, so just get the hell out of here!! Show's over!" Everyone stopped clapping and became quite discouraged, so they all walked off, whispering about his rudeness to each other. After most of them cleared out, he picked up their luggage with his teeth and slung it over his shoulder. 

Best thing he could think to do for now was go back the way he came and rest up until he can buy some medical things from a shop somewhere. He looked at Ayshee again to see his passive expression that was filled with pain, even when he was unconscious. He could feel his body twitch and spasm as he held him; the sensation made him cringe. He then began his trek back to their hiding spot to take a break from all this nonsense. ("Alright buddy, let's get some rest... I'm pretty bushed.") He mumbled to himself as he wobbled off, starting to feel his weight.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 4:23 pm

(Challenge Event Cleared! 1000 xp awarded to Gene and Eishi. I am now transferring you to Vangran)
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

XP : 53018

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:27 am

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

The crowd laughed at Gene's anger-filled words, not feeling the least bit threatened. There were several knights and mages in the crowd, a few even knowing healing spells, and wanted to see how the procedure would go without magic. They were cheerful more that the green-and-white armored man succeeded than that the boy survived, although there were a couple mothers in the crowd crying tears of joy. No one assisted him as he lugged the dead weight Eishi down the street, having better things to do like prepare for the upcoming tournament. 

A thug ran off down the street to report to his boss. He was a part of the local crime syndicate. While they normally didn't act during the day, the armored guy looked like he'd be easy to blackmail, and after seeing him get pummeled by those knights, they figured they had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:40 pm

I was dreaming again but this time there were no more lush grass, happy animals, nor the flock of smiley faced birds. I found myself in a dark-dark place. I couldn't really see anything but I could hear sir Gene's voice. I tried running towards him but no matter how far or how fast I ran, I couldn't seem to move from where I was. It felt like I was stuck in a never ending loop.

Finally I got tired from running. I could feel my chest crushing my lungs as I gasped for air after over exerting myself. With each breath I take in, I could feel something drowning me. It wasn't water or liquid, but it felt like it was filling my lungs and I couldn't breathe. Sir Gene's voices was starting to fade away as I was slowly being drowned in my own sorrows. I closed my eyes one last time, only to wake up in the real world.

The first thing I saw was the sky. It was bluer that the sky back on Earth. Next I saw sir Gene's face, he looked like he just got in a fight with 30 angry bulls. So I asked him. "Hey what up?" I seemed to have forgotten that I jumped out from the forth floor of an Inn. My thoughts were pretty much scrambled at the moment and I felt so very tired.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next