Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 3: Sleep

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

XP : 37919
Love : 1

Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:19 am

C.S.R., Romoa...

Fumbling his way through the city while carrying Ayshee and their baggage, Gene was beginning to feel tired. He had been bleeding at a steady rate for almost half an hour now and was almost at his limit. He'd brace himself against buildings to keep himself on his toes, but it was only doing so much. He heard what sounded like someone waking up and looked down to see Ayshee conscious again.

He couldn't understand what he was saying, assuming that he just had some brain damage, he thought he was asking what was above them. "The sky... and me. Just pipe down until we get back, okay?" He was glad that he was at least talking. If he somehow became disabled, he doesn't know what he would've done.

They managed to get back to their little hidey hole, Gene collapsed with Ayshee still in his arms, being sure not to drop him. He's had enough head trauma for one day. He placed the boy gently against a wall and their belongings. He could now take it easy for the time being, maybe get some more rest while he was at it. He pulled out the remaining blanket from their bag and put it over Ayshee before laying down on the ground himself. "We'll be right as rain when we wake back up..." He said to himself while facing the open sky, not wanting to worry about anything else for a while. On top of being tired, he was also starting to get a bit hungry.
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

XP : 53018

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 10:02 pm

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

Timeskip: 2 hours after midnight

Night fell quickly upon Ramoa City. Although it wasn't an entirely restful night for everyone. 

Gene slept without issue, returning to full strength while he rested, but Eishi, still without proper treatment, was unable to get proper rest. *Mod Note: Eishi has half his HP*

In the light of the moon, a group of thieves gathered at the entrance to the two's hideout. They spoke in hushed voices for a moment before nodding and heading inside, dirks drawn as they moved silently. 

They came upon the sleeping duo and began to look around for Gil that could be stolen, but when they failed they figured that the man must have it on him. Right then one of their newer members stepped on a broken plank, his foot sliding into the hole and getting stuck briefly while two of them pulled him out. 

Nodding in thanks, they advanced on Gene. One of them slipped forward and stretched out his hand, intending to swipe his Gil.

Action: Steal
Target: Gene
Targeted Item: Gil
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

XP : (-)
Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 10:02 pm

The member 'Vangran' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Steal (S)' :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Steals
Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Fails
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

XP : 60786
Love : 5

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:11 pm

It felt painful, my arm. Even after passing out I could feel it sharply delivering a painful stimuli to my brain everytime I move it. The pain had made my sleep very light and so far I have been having a good night's rest up until a heard a crackling from one of the floor boards. I opened my eyes, ever so slightly, to take a peek at what's going on and saw an unfamiliar face inside the room. He was trying to pilfer sir Gene's stuff. I could tell from the look on his face that he was up to no good. I quickly jolted up and out from bed and shouted "HEY!"

I wasn't about to let these thieves get what they want. I had only just awoken from a long nap, right after nearly dying on the street after falling four floors. So I was a bit shaky, but somehow I managed to get up on my feet and was able to grab the nearest hard object I could, a vase. It was no where near as tough as my sword and shield, but it should hurt once I bash this in someone's skull.

I jumped down on the floor, my knees felt wobbly, and the pain in my arm and shoulder quickly made it known to me that I was not in full fighting condition. Nonetheless I will not stand idly by as some random thief tries to steal our stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:41 pm

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

The thieves looked at the wobbling kid with amusement. It was obvious he wasn't completely healthy as he swayed and that would make it easy for them to take care of him.

The one who failed to steal the bag scowled. He hadn't expected the kid to wake up and his hand jerked. He turned to face Eishi, rage clear in his eyes. "Be a good little brat and shut up. You aren't worth anything to us right now but I don't have any problem killing you if you get in our way."

And then he raised his hand and brought it down, intending to slap Eishi's face.

Action: Slap
Dmg: 0
Target: Eishi's face
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:41 pm

The member 'Vangran' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Physical (P)' :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Physicals
Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:32 am

Location Ramoa City

The thief's slap hit me across the face. I felt the burning sensation in my cheek as the pain lingered on moments after the attack. Aside from the a stinging cheek, my head also felt heavy. It seems that I had not yet fully recovered from the fall. But as I stood there hopeless, weak, and afraid. I was reminded of how I was when my mother needed me the most. I wasn't going to be that boy anymore. I don't want to be weak anymore.

I knew the thieves are bigger than me, stronger than me, faster than me. But I must not give up! I have to become a man and face my fears head on! And so I grabbed my sword and my shield and raised it against my enemies. I cared not that I wasn't strong or fast or well. All I could think of was the pain my mother must have felt when she saw me playing computer games while she was preparing our dinner. How she felt night after night as she cleaned our house whilst I sat in front of the television, not even lending her a hand. How she felt when she laid on the hospital bed, coughing out blood and grimacing in sheer immeasurable pain.

With watery eyes and a heavy heart filled with fear, pain and regret, I charged the thieves head on because I didn't want to be afraid anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 2:16 am

C.S.R., Romoa...

After that ordeal the other day, it felt like the best sleep Gene had in a while. He was snoring peacefully until he heard something going on inside their place. He pried his eyes open and rubbed them a bit, still feeling tired. His vision was blurry, but only momentarily. When his eyes had adjusted, he saw these shady guys standing in front of Ayshee. One of the men slapped him to the ground before he got back up with sword and shield in hand. 

Gene's blood instantly came to a full boil, eyes bloodshot and face red with rage. His first thought was that these assholes were going to kidnap Ayshee, just like every other shitty two-bit criminal that's been after them so far. His anger made him sober up from his drowsy state as he made a mad dash to the man closest and do the first thing that came to mind: clobber him! Before Ayshee could charge at them, he quickly threw a punch at the thief's face to go for a one-hit KO!
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 2:16 am

The member 'Gene' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Physical (P)' :
Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:02 am

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

The thief that got hit staggered backwards. As Gene was still waking up, the attack wasn't quite as strong as he would have liked, although it did leave a bruise. As one, they drew their blades again (they had been put away briefly when they saw only Eishi was awake) and advanced on the two. They didn't think this would take long.

Click here to go to the battle thread
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 2:45 am

And just like that the thieves were gone. Sir Gene was more than a match for the thieves. I was reminded on how terrifying sir Gene was when he gets angry. He was definitely someone you don't want to mess with. I noticed that we trashed the room pretty good, although it was mainly Sir Gene and the group who did the trashing. All I did was stand in a corner hiding behind my shield. I wasn't sure how we were going to pay for the mess. The owner will probably go nuts after he sees what happened here.

Sir Gene's temper wasn't the only thing that I was reminded of. I was starting to recall the events that happened earlier today. The beautiful woman and me falling from a building. I realized that despite having received first aid, that my wounds weren't completely healed. I was still feeling the ill effects of the concussion I suffered and the wound on my arm was starting to bleed again. Blood was starting to seep out from the bandages and the very sight of it weakens me. I chose to set my things down on the corner near the window. I needed to rest so I sat on the bed and held my forehead, trying to somehow massage the pain away with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 3:06 pm

C.S.R., Romoa...

After chopping down the last scoundrel, he shook the blood off of his sword and returned it to its scabbard. Now he had the task of getting rid of all these bodies, but where he did not know. He carried each one out and hid them under a pile of rubbish nearby. They weren't very well hidden, but it'd have to do. They probably needed to go before more trouble showed up, but it looked like Ayshee was ready to go back to bed. 

Gene let out a big sigh and headed over to a corner near the bed. He was still pretty tired himself, so he decided to turn in as well. He sat down with his arms crossed and closed his eyes, waiting for the morning to come around.
Back to top Go down
Vangran
Role Players
Role Players
Vangran

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 11:24 pm

City of Ramoa
The City of Heroes

Timeskip: 8 hours later

The sky was clear in the morning, birds singing, dogs barking, chocobos screeching. There were guards patrolling the streets in pairs with eyes peeled for trouble. 

A member of the local crime syndicate happened across the bodies of his fellows and scoffed at their corpses, spitting on them before taking a nearby stick and pulling out some flint which he used to light it, tossing it onto the refuse pile and watching them burn for a bit before departing. Moments later cries could be heard as the fire spread, and a water mage was called upon to put it out.

By the time the man arrived and did so, the bodies had been burnt to a crisp, their armor little more than ash and their weapons melted.

Sadly, there was nothing to be done for the smoke, which made its way into the building Gene and Eishi were staying in.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 10:48 am

*Cough *cough

I awoke choking from the heavy smog that filled the entirety of our humble room. The smoke was also painful in the eyes. I was fortunate to have awaken as I did, I've heard a lot of stories about people dying in the sleep during fire and also those who left their cars running inside the garage and decided to sleep in the car with the car windows open. Without hesitation I shook sir Gene vigorously to try and wake him. He wasn't waking up nearly as quick enough as he should so I decided to pour a glass of water on his face and see how that affects him.

"Sir Gene! Wake up!! There's a fire!"
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:28 pm

City of Ramoa
The Pan Dai & The Last Guardian
*These two quests will lead to different paths each. If you pursue different quests, you two will be separated.*

The city guards setup a perimeter around the crime scene shortly after deducing that the burned object were bodies. The guards were inspecting the houses and establishments within the perimeter, searching for clues that would help them find out who did this. One of the city guards knocked on Gene and Eishi's door and said, "Open up! This is the City Guard."

Meanwhile the Agent of the Red mask was hidden within the crowd. She was watching from a safe distance, waiting for another opportunity to get close to Eishi.

Smoke seeped out from under the door where Gene and Eishi were staying. The guard saw this and thinking that there was an emergency, broke the door down letting all the smoke out. But once the smoke has cleared, it revealed the current state of the room. Blood was splattered everywhere, there were obvious evidences suggesting that a fight broke out in the room. The guard saw a young boy in bandages, trying to wake a man who might be his older brother or father. The man had traces of blood all over his hands and armor.

Sensing that something was wrong, the guard blows his whistle calling the attention of his comrades. A group of Ramoan Guards stormed in the room and took Gene and Eishi into custody. They weapons were taken from them.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:41 pm

C.S.R., Romoa...

Gene was sleeping soundly until he was being shaken by someone. He had a very irritated look on his face and turned away from whoever it was. It was even more irritating with the banging on the door. It became more difficult to breath when he noticed that there was bunch of smoke in the room. He could barely open his eyes without having them burn from the smoke that filled the air. He started to cough before getting a face full of water that really woke him up. 

"Oi!! *cough cough* What the hell are you *cough* doing!?" It looked as though the door had been opened and most of the smoke occupying the room had left. Gene looked at the doorway with his eyes wide open; it looked like one of the city officials. "... Whatever it was, I didn't do it." Before he could say anything else, the guard blew a whistle and even more guards came flooding into the room. They picked both Gene and Ayshee up and took away their weapons. "Get off of me, ya' bastards! I didn't do anything!! Lemme go before I beat the crap out of all of you!" He continued to yell and struggle, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:30 am

It was like a scene from CSI. The door was busted open by the police and caught the criminals red handed. Only this time, we weren't the criminals. Those men sir Gene killed were the criminals. They came here and attacked us and we only defended ourselves. It was the guard's job to keep this city safe and they failed resulting in us taking the matter of our protection, in our own hands. Yet none of our words would matter at this point. We were caught in a crime scene and standard OP says that we must be brought to the police station first to be questioned. The system looks pretty similar here in this world so I didn't resist because I knew we did nothing wrong.

In movies and TV shows however, sometimes the good ones are wrongfully accused. I hope this doesn't happen to us. Just thinking about it makes my heart beat like a drum. I was beginning to doubt whether or not we would make it out of this. But there wasn't much we could do. At this point we could either let them arrest us and tell our story later. Or fight them here while their numbers are little and try to make a run for it. The last part did not really appeal to me very much because I did not want to be a fugitive on the run.

Sir Gene was surely angry. I'm not sure if it was because I doused his face with a glass of water; or perhaps he was mad at the guards; or maybe both. Which ever it was, I decided to just keep my mouth shut and follow instructions.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 9:14 am

City of Ramoa
The Pan Dai & The Last Guardian

The Ramoan Guards took Gene and Eishi to separate prisons. Ramoa had different prisons for Adults and Minors. Gene was taken to Rockhold Prison, while Eishi was taken to a juvenile detention facility. This was the separation the Agent had been waiting for, but she couldn't act with the Guards surrounding Eishi. She needed a plan and luckily for her, she was a master of deceit. Eishi was placed inside a room and made to wait for his interrogator to come in.

Meanwhile Gene was treated more like a criminal. He had blood stains all over him from fighting and carrying the thieves. The guards at Rockhold prison are cruel sadistic men. They shoved Gene inside a holding cell while the Interrogator was busy fucking one of the whores, who was recently arrested, in his room. The other inmates were bigger and tougher looking than Gene. They gathered around Gene like hungry shark circling their prey. One of the inmates grabbed Gene's ass and said, "Firm! This one will do!"

The other inmates suddenly grabbed and held Gene down against his will. Some of them were punching and kicking Gene repeatedly. While some of them were pulling his pants down.

5 prisoners were holding down Gene.

[-] Grab (N)
Effect: -1 Move

6 prisoners were holding beating Gene.

[-] Punches and Kicks (P)
Damage: 1000 (each)

2 prisoners were taking off Gene's pants.

[-] Strip (N)
Effect: Removing Gene's pants.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 9:14 am

The member 'Ish'in' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

#1 'De-buff (N)' :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Debuffs
#1 Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Nhit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Nmiss Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Nmiss Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Nhit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Nmiss

--------------------------------

#2 'Physical (P)' :
#2 Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pmiss Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pcrit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pmiss Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Pmiss Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Phit

--------------------------------

#3 'De-buff (N)' :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Debuffs
#3 Result :
Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Nhit Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Nmiss
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:59 pm

C.S.R., Rockhold Prison...

Having been wrongfully detained, Gene was thrown into prison, while Ayshee was taken someplace else. He calmed down a bit on the way there, thinking it was a waste of energy to keep fighting like that. He was thrown in a cell with some rather rowdy individuals while they decided what to do with him. The men that were incarcerated with him were staring at him with ravenous eyes that were giving him the heeby jeebies. 

Naturally he reach for where his weapon would be, but it wasn't there anymore. Then out of nowhere, his buttocks were being firmly grasped by one of the more burly-looking individuals. "Tch! You-" His first instinct was to slug the guy who did it, but he was quickly overwhelmed before he could even take a swing. He was brought down to the floor and had the stuffing beaten out of him, they even tried forcefully removing his pants. "Get the hell off of me!"

Damage dealt:
9250-6264=2986

Gene Alsyan Lv:71
MOVES
HP
STM
STR
DEX
MAG
DEF
M.DEF
/8130
/1657

Having a good number of bruises on his body and some internal bleeding, the last straw though was thinking they could have their way with him while he was still alive and kicking. His pants were around his ankles, but his loincloth was still left intact. The first thing he had to take care of was the goons holding him down, so he threw a headbutt at each of them since they were both just in his range

Headbutt (P) x2
Damage: 1273
Target: Grabbing Prisoners
Stamina cost: -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Sleep   Chapter 3: Sleep - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next