Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings   Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:01 pm

*Agnes, I'm transferring you to Vestiglia, wait for my initial post before making a post there.*

North Bridge, Western Ramoa Provinces
I am who I am

Zale did a pretty good job at impressing a lot of people with his sensational act of bravery. His deed certainly did not go unnoticed, unfortunately for him, he also attracted the wrong kind of people. A man approached Zale and from the looks of it, he appears to be some sort of pirate. He had a smile on his face and was clapping his hands, applauding Zale for his heroic deed.

"Cheers matey! That be some mighty heroic stunt you did! If yee be looking for some way to earn cash, I'd be happy to provide the coin, fine coin! While yee ponder about me offer, how's about we grab a few drinks!? What do yee say? My threat!"

He offered Zale free drinks, in exchange for his time to maul about the pirate's job offer. No doubt, the pirate will discuss the details of the job later on, but Zale needs to agree first.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Hollowed Sora
Role Players
Role Players
Hollowed Sora

XP : 44731
Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings   Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:42 pm

"Who would've thought that saving one child's life would give me this much attention and praise. I ought to save more children" Zale thought to himself. Amidst the celebration, one man walked up to Zale. He had a funny accent, undoubtedly he's a Pirate. They stink of booze and moldy cheese, but they're rich as fuck. Normally, Zale would refuse this man's offer, but he's gotta drink and he's short on gil.

Zale: "Right on time matey! I was getting thirsty! Go on then led the way! Let us celebrate my great heroism with booze and women!"

Zale laughed hard as he wrapped his arm around the pirate's shoulder. But he quickly retracted it back after smelling the pirate's foul body odor. Zale knew that whatever the pirate wanted him to do, is probably illegal and dangerous. Honestly, he had no intention of lending his aide to these type of people. Zale was only interested in the offer of free drinks.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings   Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:07 pm

I am who I am

At the bar. The pirate was approached by the waitress. She was a little bit on the large side, but the that didn't stop the pirate from flirting with her. He handed the waitress a handful of golden coins, which was certainly a lot for drinks and a one night stand. The pirate whispered something into her ear and she nodded then took a glance at Zale.

She backed away and said, "Right away" before leaving.

"I got us something really good- Grog! Ar!! Top of the shelf!" He said to Zale. "Ar! Where are me manners!? Me name's Bronstroke, but ye can call me Bron for short!"

The waitress returns, with a bottle of Marlboro Ale. It's supposed to be illegal, but the bar every bar has a hidden barrel stashed away somewhere. One would have to pay a lot of money for this particular drink. The pirate smacks the waitress' booty right after she finishes serving the drinks.

"Aye! What a beauty! So let us be discussing the job!" Bron opens the bottle and pours Zale a glass of the forbidden drink. "But first! Have a drink!"
Back to top Go down
Hollowed Sora
Role Players
Role Players
Hollowed Sora

XP : 44731
Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings   Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Zale was turned off by the fat waitress, he was more interested with the hot girls across the bar. But it seems like his new companion doesn't share his taste in beautiful women. He waived at the group of young girls and completely ignored the fat old waitress. Of course, this means he missed out on the whole transaction made by the pirate and the waitress.

The pirate introduced himself as Bron, hopefully, his taste in ale is not as bad as his taste in women. When Bron finally offered Zale a drink, that was when he got Zale's full attention.

Zale: "Now we're talking!"

Zale inspected the bottle, it was something he had never tried before, despite his lavish lifestyle back in Thanatos. He was really interested at this new and mysterious drink, Zale couldn't wait to taste it.

He takes the glass and toasts Bron with it, then he chugs down the Marlboro Ale.

Zale: "Cheers matey!"

*Zale drinks the magic drink!!*
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings   Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:44 pm

I am who I am

The illicit ale proved to be too much for Zale to handle. After consuming a glass of the Marlboro Ale, Zale falls into a toxic stupor. The pirate laughs at him as he watches Zale pass out. Unknown to Zale, this was all just a plot to abduct him. While unconscious, Zale was carried on board the pirate's ship.

By the time Zale wakes up, he will be inside the pirate's ship, sailing halfway towards Steepshore. The pirate has yet to divulge his plans to Zale, but the rest of the crew are already up to speed with regards to their captain's agenda. To ensure that Zale wasn't going to escape or burn down the ship, magic binding shackles was placed around his wrists.

(We are moving to Steepshore on the next Chapter. Zale's Chapter 5 has ended. OSC will takeover as Zale's moderator on Chapter 6.)

2000 XP awarded for chapter completion. 10 Golden Tokens awarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings   Chapter 5: Serpents and Kings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3