Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 2: The Pit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

XP : 37919
Love : 1

Chapter 2: The Pit Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:38 pm

C.S.R., Redwall Mountain Pass...

Gene slept for the most part on their way to the mountains and woke up when the road started to get a little bumpy. "*Zzzzzz~* Wai-what? What's goin' on~?" He peeked out the front of the wagon to see the mountains right next to them, being reminded of just how big the were up close. He wasn't too amazed by it though. What did get him though was the big opening in the mountains themselves that looked like it was all made by hand. "Huh, would ya' look at that." He said, still half dazed. It looked like the kid was still asleep, so he decided to leave him be for the time being. He poked at the fisherman driving the wagon. "Hey, What is all this exactly? This big... doorway~"
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 3:43 pm

Redwall Mountain Pass

They approached the gates through the Under the Mountain pass, it was made 600 years ago by the Ramoan Kingdom to serve as a shorter and safer passage through the Redwall Mountains. The Redwall Muntais gainedits name because during the dry season the mountain dries up and the red clay soil of the Mountain shows up, turning the entire mountain redish. Wall because it acts as a wall dividing Northern Wrozan and the kingdom of Ramoa.

The gate was fifty feet tall and manned by Ramoan knights. They were garbbed the same way as the ones Gene and Pigloo encountered in Union City, steel and a blue uniform underneath. The underground passage stretched from the base of the mountain all the way to Redwall City, a military city controlled by the kingdom of Ramoa. The passage is very safe for non-criminals because it is well guarded by Ramoan Knights.

"Foreigner eh? This is the Redwall Mountain pass. We'll be through it by mid day so don't worry. It's the fastest way through the mountains. Also it happens to be flat, I can't ride my wagon up a rocky mountain now can I?" said the Fisherman.

They stopped briefly at the gates, the Ramoan Knights had to check their cargo and the people in the wagon. Gene and Pigloo were not wanted criminals and the barrels were just full of fish so it was a quick inspection. They continued into the Mountain pass the sunlight faded inside the dark passage, but it wasn't dark in the passage because of the fireless torches placed along the walls of the passage. They were using glowing stones, called firestones, to be more precise. There were also outposts insidethe mountain passage every 50 km.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:51 pm

C.S.R, Redwall Mountain Pass...

Gene just curled back up after hearing the old man's explanation, not feeling any sassy remarks coming to him. Guards wearing the same uniforms as the ones in the last city inspected the back of the wagon as he just put his hands behind his head in a state of relaxation. The gates then opened for them, revealing the enormous interior that was the pass itself. It was rather intimidating being this close to architecture like this. They rolled right in, with the doors closing directly behind them, leading them directly into a dimly lit passage that stretched out for what look like miles. "Hell, this place is biiiiiiig~!!" He voice echoed a short way without much reverberation. The walls were lit with fiery stones rather than actual flames. Kind of seemed like they were just showing off, but one would suppose an indefinitely glowing stone would be a better lighting solution than a torch that would have to be re-lit anyway. He poked the fisherman once more with burning curiosity. "So, exactly how far does this thing go? And where do you get those glowin' rocks from?"
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

XP : 60786
Love : 5

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 2:09 am

I had my eyes set on the vast open skies of this planet called Lunaris as we traveled. I noticed that the sky in this world was similar to the one back on Earth, but at the same time strangely different. I don't know maybe it's just me. I can't seem to put my finger on it at the moment but I'm sure there's something different about this sky and the one back at home. I'm glad sir Gene gave me a new sword to use to defend myself. He seemed frustrated still because I wasn't much use to him against the Black Panthers. I really wanted to fight and help but I didn't know how also I was very scared.

*Yawn*

I was getting drowsy but I kept my mind busy in order not to fall asleep. I was more used to the train's speed when it came to travelling, being on the back of a wagon seemed slower to me and bumpier. I didn't have time to look at the wheel before but after looking at it now I realized that these guys don't use inflatable rubber tires. I wanted to suggest it but then I realized I have no idea how to make them so I just kept my mouth shut while looking at the back of the fisherman's head. I was quiet and boring. Before I had a chance to see the gates to the mountain pass, we reached the I had already fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Redwall Mountain Pass

"Firestones. Dug up from this very mountain. I don't know much about them myself other than they're quite expensive. I would snag one if I could, but them knights are watching this place like hawks." told the Old Fisherman. "Look I know it's not my business but where are ye kids from?" he asked. They continued down the path and eventually passed the first outpost. The knights simply looked at them from the outpost, they were busy with something on their table and it looked like they were drinking too.
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:30 pm

C.S.R., Redwall Mountain Pass...

So, this mountain's chucked full of those rocks. Maybe he might be able to get his hands on one or two of 'em if he ever got the chance. The Fisherman then asked where the two of them were from. He wasn't against telling him about himself, especially since he had a passive fondness for the elderly, since his village's chief was so good to him. "Me? I'm from Devos, a small village in Doragul, just east of Wrozan. But I've traveled all over the world before now. Ariel's practically a second home to me! Good food, booze, women and all the adventure anyone could ask for. As for the kid, he says he's from a place called... 'Earth' and came from the city of... eh~ 'New... York'... I think it was. It's hard to explain, like he's some foreigner from a different world. Came in on a big flaming craft that flew through the air! You'll have to ask him about it if you want to learn more, even I hardly understand it myself. Welp, I'm just gonna get a some more shuteye. Wake us up when we get there, alright?" He said with the wave of his hand before laying back down with his hands to pillow his head against the hard wooden interior.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:07 am

Redwall Mountain Pass

The Old fisherman just let Gene and Eishi sleep peacefully at the back of the wagon. He didn't buy Gene's story about Eishi being from another world and stuff. It sounded a bit too far fetched for him anyway. Besides, the boy didn't look like he was from another world from the fisherman's perspective. He always thought other worldly beings would have blue skin and big eyes.

Halfway through the tunnel, there was a commotion happening on the middle of the road. A large group of Imperial Knights have stopped on the middle of the road conducting an inspection. The old fisherman pulled over by the side of the Imperial Chariot and grunted, "Heh! Imperials, always poking around other people's business. Go on get it over with quickly my wares must get to the capital before they spoil."

The Imperials were looking for a young mage, a teenage girl with white hair. She's to be considered extremely dangerous. After checking the inside of the barrels and determining that the only female in the wagon are the fishes, the Imperial knights allowed the fisherman to go through. There was an agent of the Crimson Mask among the Imperial Knights but fortunately for Eishi, he wasn't wearing his special visor which allowed him to track the Earthlings. Before they left, the old fisherman was handed a sketch of the girl the Imperials were after and promised him a reward if he should ever turn up any significant information that will aid in capturing the fugitive.

Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:31 am

C.S.R., Red Mountain Pass...

Enjoying his nap, it was interrupted when a couple of imperial soldiers came by to inspect the cart. He was starting to get annoyed by these guys. Gene had enough of the Empire back in Thanatos, thinking they're in charge of everything. Why would they need to make another inspection after the first one at the gate, unless the Empire wasn't cooperating with the Romoa military in their endeavors. He simply glared at the soldiers as the further inspected the back where they were riding. He was at least glad his presence wasn't causing trouble for the old man. The Fisherman was then shown a sketch of a girl and promised some kind of 'reward' for info on her. 

With his interest piqued, he snatched the picture away from him and had a look at it himself. "*whistle~* Well, is being too easy on the eyes a crime? 'Cause if so, she'd be public enemy number one~" He couldn't tell how old she was based solely on an illustration of her face, so he wasn't holding back. "Hell, I could probably capture her with my..." Gene brushed his hair back with his hands and gave a wide smile. "...Unrivaled charm and handsomeness~ Heh heh heh heh!" He chuckled, feeling very proud of his statement. "I could take care of her easy~" He said before going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:25 pm

CHAPTER 2 CLOSED. PLEASE PROCEED TO CHAPTER 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Pit
Page 1 of 1