Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates

Go down 
+3
*bot ffmsl DICE
Durzan
Ish'in
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luc Seifer
Role Players
Role Players
Luc Seifer

XP : 57344
Love : 3

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 6:56 pm

He who is without

(falls into Darkness)

“Blood…”

“Give me…”

“More blood!!!”

The cold northern air brushed against Luc’s pale cheeks. Snow covered him from head to toe. Though his body was cold, his heart burned with rage. Luc’s Vermilion Eye activated just as Luc was about to engage his enemies. It didn’t go off by accident though, Luc deliberately used the eye to stop his opponents momentarily as he stuck them down. The effects of the artifact were immediate but did not last for very long.

The first one he killed, he slashed in half with his energy saber. Luc had just killed one of the Delvas, it was a satisfying feeling for him. His heart started pumping faster with excitement. His body temperature rose. After tasting the blood of the Delvas, Luc suddenly went into a mad rage. Filled with his hunger for vengeance, and like a single candle in the dark night, Luc faced the entire Delvic army all on his own. No matter how many Delvas he killed, he still lusted to kill more. He took the edge of his blade and shoved it up the second Delva’s skull. A third Delva attacked him from behind with a curved blade, and managed to leave a long gash in his back. His energy blade burned blood red with his fury. He quickly turned around and hacked the third Delva on the neck. Blood gushed out of the horned soldier’s neck just as Luc pulled out his blade. Luc then kicks the dying body of his enemy away and into the snow. A fourth Delvic Soldier charges at Luc shield first, Luc advances to catch the Delva off guard. He penetrates the wooden shield with his magical sword and thrusts its edge on the Delva’s gut, then finishes the monster off by cleaving off its head.

“Four Delvas, the town of Skullenport had more people than that.”

Snow continued to fall as did Luc's thirst for blood. His black hair swayed with the cold icy breeze as he stood there, watching the Delvas form a circle around him, preventing him from escaping. They had their shields lined up together, forming a wall, preventing Luc from approaching. They were smarter than they looked, they knew just from watching him that Luc had no long ranged attacks. The Delvas used their projectile weapons to their advantage. Their long sharp poles, accompanied by a rain of iron tipped wooden arrows whistled in the wind as they flew towards Luc. Thousands of objects hurled at him, each capable of killing him, and yet Luc smiles.

The Delva’s aimed precisely where Luc was standing. To avoid the hail of sharp metal objects, Luc only had to jump a few feet away from his original position. The rest of the arrows he blocked with his shield, now riddled with holes, gashes and broken arrows. However, two arrows did manage to get through his defense and was able to pierce him.  One of the arrows plunged deep into his right shoulder, fortunately missing any important tendons. While the other arrow found his right leg, it didn’t go all the way through so Luc had to break it to prevent it from impeding his movements. Normal men would scream in agony, but Luc had fuel by rage and his brain was pumping adrenaline. Luc manically laughed the pain off and roared. Their strategy was good, but they had a flaw to their tactic, a flaw that Luc realized moments ago. He ran towards one side and jumped over the shield wall.  When he landed, he started hacking away at the Delvic Soldiers. This close, they wouldn’t be able to use their long ranged weapons because their allies would be in the line of fire.

Luc was not a trained fighter, but his determination and rage, and he had the Vermilion Eye. It made him move like a possessed beast with magical powers. His agility compensated for his lack of fighting knowledge and technique. His Magic easily cut through the iron armor worn by the Delvas. He wasn’t completely without training, however. While trekking the snowy mountains, Luc used the Vermilion Eye to access some of Marlow’s memories and learned what he could about combat.  Somehow the eye allows him to memorize things easier and faster. He also learned that the Eye was draining his stamina every time he used it in prolonged durations. But he figured that it was just as effective when used in short bursts and less taxing. 

Despite their life time of training, the Delvas were having difficulty hitting Luc when he keeps moving around like a ghost. Luc looked unstoppable, he struck down one Delva after the other using his crimson energy sword. The bodies started pilling in the snow and ground became red with blood. Countless of limbs and corpses were scattered around the Delvic Camp.

"10…. 20…. 50…. 100…. 200… 500…."

“Not enough….”

Amidst his blood rage, Luc experiences a rush of memories from the one he’s killed. Memories of the lives, the families, and the homes that the Delva’s had. Near the end of every memory came up the name Agnes Nera, the reason why they came here in the first place. If was because of this girl that these soldiers were ordered to march into battle, leading to the death of Luc’s people in Skullenport. But despite knowing that these men were under orders and had families back home, Luc felt no pity for them, no remorse for the ones he’s just killed.

A sharp pain entered his body from his left side. An arrow to the back was all it took to bring Luc back into full focus. The iron tipped stick buried deep into his back, piercing through his left lung. If Luc removed the arrow, his lungs would fill up with blood and he could drown in his own fluid. But Luc can also die from it if left untreated.

“I will kill all of you!”

Luc continued his assault. His broader energy blade made it easier to cut through the enemies. He was relentless, unstoppable in his efforts to kill every single one of the Delvas. The battle had lasted longer than anyone expected, and Luc was just barely slowing down. But for his enemies, at least he was slowing down. Fatigue was starting to show, and the adrenaline in his bloodstream was starting to disappear. Suddenly, his hands felt heavy. His eyes blurry. His heart heavy. His left lung had started taking in blood. It became more difficult for Luc to breathe with an injured lung. He took a pause, standing on top of the pile of dead bodies, a pile he was single handedly responsible for. There were more Delvas than he thought, but as long as his heart stay aflame, he will push on. Luc lets out a roar and activates his Vermilion Eye, before charging at the remainder of the Delvic army.
Back to top Go down
Luc Seifer
Role Players
Role Players
Luc Seifer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Sorry....

In my haste....

I forgot to roll the dice....
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

XP : (-)
Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 pm

The member 'Luc Seifer' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'#10 Challenge' :
Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Challenge
Result :
Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Eks Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Eks Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Eks Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Silenthall
Quest: The Town of Fog

#DurzanSilentHall #TheTownofFog #Chapter6 @Durzan @Luc Seifer

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 SceneLucRage

CHALLENGE EVENT COMPLETE!!

969 XP awarded

Delvic horns were being sounded left and right. The horns were so loud that it was able to get through the fog and @Durzan was able to hear them even while inside the nightmare. Thousands of Delvic Warriors died at the hands of one man. Luc Seifer, with the help of the Vermilion Eye, was able to defeat an estimate of 2,000 Delvic Soldiers in battle. However, the epic battle had to come to a conclusion.

Borgon has seen enough, he wasn't willing to waste anymore of his men, Luc has killed off over 20% of his entire horde. Realizing that he could lose them all, he called off the attack and made his way to challenge the raven-haired boy in a one on one duel.

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 SceneBorgon
The horns faded away, and the army halted their attack on Luc. They moved out of the way, and created a path for their Warchief. Borgon was a 7 foot, muscular Delva, with blue skin, and two long horns ivory on the side of his face. His weapon was a large hammer with the traditional Delvic design, reinforced steel head with a flat surface. 

"Enough! I am your opponent now!" Borgon said out loud. The remaining Delvic forces surrounded Luc and Borgon, to form a makeshift arena. If Luc can defeat Borgon, then the remaining Delvas will lose morale and might retreat.

Luc was far too immersed in his rage, that he forgot to realize just how much of a bad shape he is in. The human boy had a collapsed lung and a long laceration on his back which kept bleeding.

Borgon walked around Luc, carrying his huge hammer on his shoulder, assessing his foe. The Delvic Warchief had respect for the young boy, even though he killed so many of his men. What Luc did, was no easy task. Each one of the Delvic Soldiers he killed were trained to become warriors from the day they were born. Yet all it took was a single swing of his spell conjured blade to take them down. 

To Borgon, it didn't matter what Luc's reason was for attacking them. The boy came here to fight and that's all that matters. Borgon stopped in front of Luc and pointed his hammer towards the boy and said to him, "I am Borgon Garam, War Chief of the Delva'shok. Before I kill you. Tell me your name, and I'll make sure your bravery will be known among my people."

CHOICE EVENT!!

Fight Borgon (But you are capped at 70% of your Max HP)

Or

Surrender to Borgon.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Durzan
Role Players
Role Players
Durzan

XP : 16152

PostSubject: Wake up!   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Those eyes. Damn those golden eyes.
As Durzan lay bloodied on the ground, he was helpless before the unrelenting gaze of the mysterious creature. Watching as it slowly began to rise up through the floor as if it were water, everything Durzan was seeing seemed to defy all logic and reason.

(I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream…)

And those eyes. They seemed to look right through him.
Durzan felt naked before the creature’s sight, as if his very soul was being laid bare. Volker could almost feel the monster flipping through the pages of his life like an open book. All of his memories, his hopes and dreams… his fears…

(I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam…)

Fear. Durzan knew fear. Though Delva warriors would often boast about how fearless they were, deep down Durzan was more pragmatic than that. Fear was a natural part of life. It was that gut feeling that could save you from an ambush. It was the drive that got you through the most harrowing of battles. Fear. Fear is a powerful emotion, and Durzan was no stranger to it.

(Yet I know it’s true that visions are seldom what they seem…)

Durzan tried to resist. He could feel the creature’s glowing yellow eyes on him. He felt an unnatural power, pulling at his mind, tugging at his heart, but his resistance was for naught. The ominous creature touched on Durzan’s fears, and Durzan could feel his pulse quicken. He would not surrender his secrets to this… this… this thing! But damn it all, he was too weak to move!

(But if I know you, I know what you’ll do...)

What could he do? The shadowy figure seemed as though it was inching closer, still partially hiding beneath the floorboards. Durzan was at the creature’s mercy. Would it toy with him for a few hours until the infection set in? No, Durzan would probably die of blood loss first. Durzan cursed his arrogance and foolishness. His first command and everyone else was dead. He had failed completely. He was going to die here, so far from home, alone, with no one left to tell his story. No one would remember Durzan. No great Ballads would be sung about him. No children to carry on his name. No loved ones to mourn him… Bula...

(You’ll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream...)

“You know you really can’t carry a tune to save your life~” Durzan laughed as he continued to sharpen Bula’s axe. Bula responded by punching Durzan in the shoulder. It was supposed to be playful, but Durzan still nearly toppled over.

“You sing it then, I like it better when you sing it~” Bula replied, pulling Durzan back up off the floor.

“Is that why you keep me around? Am I just your personal bard?” Durzan said, pretending to be offended.

“Yes. That and cause you’re so pretty.”

“Don’t you mean handsome?”

“No. You’re my pretty purple flower~” Bula laughed as she came up from behind to wrap her arms around Durzan.

“Oof- You’re crushing me~”
Durzan coughed, only half-joking.

“My delicate little flower, you really need to toughen up~” Bula said as she gave Durzan a little squeeze. Durzan reached behind to tickle Bula’s ribs; her weak point. Bula released her hold on Durzan immediately.

“Hey! That’s cheating!” Bula pouted.

Durzan was really laughing now, “Oh dear me, the Iron Bull of Dragthrall, strongest of the war-brood, defeated by some light tickling~”

Durzan blinked. Where was he? This familiar place. What happened to the cathedral? Durzan couldn’t seem to focus. Those eyes...

“You think so huh? Let’s just see you try that again! I won’t even give you the chance.” Bula smiled mischievously, her massive arms spread out and ready to scoop him up again.

Bula. No Bula was dead. This was… a memory… a dream? Everything was so familiar. So happy. This was Durzan’s hut back home.  Durzan was happy. He was with Bula once again.

“Wait...” Durzan hesitated, “...I remember… today was… today was the day...”

Oh gods. Durzan knew what memory this was. This was the day before the blizzard. No!

“Wait? Glory waits for no one! ah-HA!” Bula roared as she charged Durzan. With all the force of a charging bear, Bula scooped Durzan up in her arms and into the air as if he weighed nothing. She then spun around and threw him on their bed, pinning him down. Gods, she was so strong. Durzan had almost forgotten. The old blood was strong in her veins, Bula was a true Delva purebred. She was the pride and joy of the war-brood.

“Bula...” Durzan started to speak… but he lost focus as the haze of the memory took over. He could remember it all. The weight of Bula’s muscular body on top of his. The smell of the sweat on her skin. The sound of their horns knocking together as they kissed. It was a memory Durzan would be happy to lose himself in....

“NO!” Durzan shouted, pushing Bula off him. Bula looked down at Durzan. She cocked her head, looking slightly confused.

“Are you alright?” Bula asked, “I’m not sure if you forgot our safe word… or if you’re just teasing me.”

“No… I mean, no not that. There’s something else...” Durzan started to say. He was having a hard time remembering. Wrozan. The cathedral. His soldiers massacred. That ominous creature with the glowing yellow eyes. Damn those eyes. This wasn’t real. Right?

“Bula! Promise me, that no matter what happens you won’t leave this hut today!” Durzan asked, grabbing both of Bula’s arms.

“You want me to stay in this hut with you all day?” Bula smiled, “I don’t think you have the stamina to last all day with me, but I’m happy to let you try~”

This had all happened before. The day before that blizzard. That hateful, accursed, FUCKING Blizzard. The day before Durzan lost his first true love. The day before he lost Bula. It was all happening again, and Durzan would be helpless to stop it. After All, this was all just a memory… or was it? Durzan’s entire grasp on reality had been thrown. Who was to say what was real anymore? The cathedral? Wrozan? Or this very moment.

Durzan pulled Bula back down, holding her as tightly as he could. At least, he could find a moment of solace in being held in Bula’s arms again. Even if it was just for a moment…

DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN!

There it was. Four knocks at the door. That would be Gurtag coming to warn Durzan and Bula of the blizzard. He mentions the young ones down in the valley, Bula would then insist they go looking for them. It was the right thing to do. The honorable thing to do. But if this really was just a dream... Durzan wanted to savour it while he coul

“Now who could that be?” Bula wondered. She started to pull away from Durzan to go answer the door, but Durzan pulled her back down.

“Ignore it. Just stay with me...” Durzan pleaded.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” Bula asked, her voice soft and serious. She could tell something was wrong.

“Please?” Durzan asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Bula said nothing. She just smiled and held Durzan tighter. Durzan nestled into her bosom, taking in her scent, her warmth, her love.

“Will you sing for me?” Bula asked.

“Yes.” Durzan replied.

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream,
I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.
Yet I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem.
But if I know you, I know what you'll do,
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream."

Durzan stopped. It was cold. So cold. The warmth of their embrace had faded. He could no longer her Bula’s breathing or her heartbeat against his chest. Durzan looked up at Bula and screamed.

There she was. Just as she had been on that day. Frozen solid. Gone was their hut. Gone was their bed. Durzan was now out in the middle of that godsforsaken frozen lake, trapped in Bula’s frozen arms.

“No! No! Not again! Not again!” Durzan began to weep. There was nothing he could do. Bula was dead on her feet. Even her eyes had been frozen in place, taking on a ghostly white colour. Durzan struggled to free himself from Bula’s death embrace, but it was no use. Durzan had to get away. He couldn’t bare to see Bula like this again. He thrashed about until finally he heard a crack. Oh gods. Had he broken Bula’s arm clean off? Durzan looked. No. He was still trapped. Rather, the cracking noise had come from beneath him. The frozen lake. The ice was cracking.

Suddenly, the ice beneath Durzan and Bula’s frozen corpse shattered completely and they slowly began to sink into the freezing waters. Durzan tried to resist going into shock, but it was already getting hard to breath. They sank slowly into the frigid lake. Durzan could feel the frozen water sneak into his clothing. He was completely helpless.

Not like this, Durzan thought. Not like this! It was his greatest fear. Insignificance. Weakness. Helplessness. Of being unable to do anything as the things and people he cared about were taken from him. It both terrified and infuriated Durzan that despite all his strength and cunning, as a mortal he would forever be at the mercy of forces beyond his comprehending. He was weak and insignificant. And now here he was going to die alone, without ever achieving honour or glory for himself or for his clan. With no one to tell his story. No one to carry on his name. No one to love him. Nothing.

Then he heard them. The horns. Even as the water came up above his ears. He could hear them. The horns. The horns. The Delvic horns of war. The horde was calling to him. Was it real? Who could say? Who cared! Durzan would not go gently into that good-night. He was Delva! Just before Durzan  was dragged beneath the surface of the frozen lake, he mustered up all of his courage. His sorrow. His love. And all of his rage! He channelled all of his emotions and will into one last defiant roar!

“RRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAGGGGHR!!!”
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Wake up!   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 3:57 pm

The member 'Durzan' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'#10 Challenge' :
Result :
Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Eks Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Eks Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 4:41 pm

Silenthall

CHALLENGE EVENT COMPLETE!!

HP restored to 100%
448 XP awarded
x2 XP 896 total XP earned

Death crept up on Durzan, it felt like he was being strangled. His vision became blurry and his strength felt like it was fading. There was nothing he could do, as the monster slowly too his life away from him, but regress to him own dreams. With the help of his own nightmares, Durzan was able to will himself out of the spell. When he opened his eyes he saw the monster right up his face, drooling down on him.

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 SceneNightmaremonster

As soon as Durzan awoke, the monster released him from its deadly grip and quickly ran away into one of the dark tunnels. Durzan found himself inside a cold, dark, moist place. The most likely location was the sewers. He had scratches all over his body, indicating that he was dragged down here. Around him were the half eaten corpses of his comrades. The monster was killing them off one by one as they slept, then it would proceed to eat their bodies while still fresh. There were more bodies down in the sewers, most likely the villagers of Silent Hall. 

Suddenly, Durzan heard what he thought was thunder, coming from the floors above. It was the sound of thousands of shields and pole arms being driven repeated onto the ground. The Delvic army was chanting, a duel between Luc and the Warchief was about to happen. Aside from the thunderous chants, he also heard a girl's voice coming from one of the tunnels. Perhaps it was a survivor, or the monster playing tricks on him, trying to lure Durzan into a trap.

CHOICE EVENT!!
Durzan can choose to return to camp and report to Borgon.

or

He can investigate the origin of the girl's voice.
Back to top Go down
Durzan
Role Players
Role Players
Durzan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 3:11 pm

CHOICE EVENT!!
Durzan investigates the origin of the girl's voice.

Such a horrifying, unnatural creature. Durzan wiped the drool from his face even as the beast scampered down a dark tunnel. Durzan had been worried there for a sec. He was in no condition to fight with his... injuries? They were gone! The festering gashes he had received from all those traps had disappeared. Had that been a dream?

Durzan blinked. The fog of his mind had lifted. Everything seemed to snap back into place. Gone was the memory, gone was the cathedral, now Durzan lay in a sewer. Was he back in reality? He wasn't sure. He had thought the cathedral to be real, just how many layers of illusion had he been under. 

As Durzan sat up, he almost gagged. The smell of rotting flesh filled his nose. To Durzan's dismay, he found the half-eaten bodies of his comrades. He had hoped that perhaps their deaths had been a part of the dream, but that loathsome creature had killed them in their sleep. 

There were more bodies down here, all with varying levels of decomposition. The whole sewer reeked of death and rot. Was this all that remained of the villagers of Silent Hall? Durzan cursed, just what manner of ungodly creature was he dealing with here? Still, a hunt was a hunt, and Durzan had to seek vengeance for his fallen comrades. 

Durzan found his weapons and armour over in a pile next to the remains of his warriors. It seemed as though he had broken free of the illusion in the nick of time. The creature had already stripped him down of all his gear and was about ready to dig in. The thought of such a foul beast handling his body while he slept was revolting. Durzan quickly suited up, but as he did the very earth seemed to shake.

A great commotion seemed to be thundering above ground. Durzan smiled. It was the horde. Had they marched on Silent Hall when Durzan and the others failed to report back? It had been their horns that had saved him. The glorious call to arms that no Delva could ignore. It was the only reason he was still alive right now.

Durzan had to get out of here, he had to report back to the War-Chief and tell him what had happened. Still, the idea of reporting back as a failure, and with all his men dead... Durzan had to admit it was less than appealing.

Then, amidst all the commotion from above ground, Durzan could hear something else. It was clearer and sounded closer. Echoing off the sewer walls, it sounded like... like... a small child? A little girl perhaps? Durzan drew his sword. Could some of the villagers have survived? Possibly. It could also be another illusion conjured up by the yellow-eyed dream beast that lurked in these sewers.

The last thing Durzan wanted was to fall under the creature's spell again, but if he could bring back the monster's head when he reported back to the General... well then at least he could do so with his head held high. Before investigating the girl's voice, Durzan quickly checked the bodies of his comrades for any personal items or keepsakes. Trinkets that he could bring home to their families that may hold some sentimental value.

Durzan thought to himself, he would come back with the horde when the monster had been dealt with. These Delva deserved proper burial rights. Perhaps even the villagers. No one should be made to rot in a sewer. And so, Durzan turned down the tunnel where the voice was coming from, his weapon up and at the ready. He moved cautiously, the cathedral traps may have been an illusion, but he didn't know if the creature was still capable of such things in reality. If this even was reality.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Silenthall

The five Delvas were under Durzan's command. They trusted him to be their leader in what was supposed to be a simple negotiation mission. None of them could've known what awaited for them in the fog drowned town of Silent Hall. But as proud Delvas, they didn't deserve a foul death such as this. Not only were they killed in their sleep, they were also eaten like pigs.

Against a creature that fed on fear, courage was Durzan's strongest weapon. He chose to investigate the voice he heard. It led him to a flooded area where the water level is up to his shoulders. The closer he got to the source, the more he was able to discern what the sound really was. It was singing, gentle, joyful singing.

The song she was singing didn't sound like anything Durzan knew. It was also being sang in a language Durzan didn't understand. The evidence that this was a trap was pilling up more and more by the minute. Fear and doubt was being fed into Durzan's heart and mind. Perhaps this was the creature's way to making Durzan afraid, which in turn will make it stronger.

Was it another dream or illusion? Was it a trap? Or was it real? There was only one way to find out. Durzan would have to go forward, if not for himself, then for his fallen comrades. One thing was for certain though, who ever was singing is sitting just around the next corner.

Durzan reached the end of the flooded passageway and found himself at the entrance of a dark and ominous round tunnel. The passageway was small, Durzan wouldn't be able to fight properly inside because of his large frame. Aside from being small, the passage was also pitch black and Durzan couldn't see anything inside. The girl who is singing is definitely in there, but why doesn't she come out?
Back to top Go down
Durzan
Role Players
Role Players
Durzan

PostSubject: Follow the voice...   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 3:50 pm

It was a strange thing. Dreams can seem so real in the moment, but once awake the distinction between dream and reality becomes so obvious. Durzan reprimanded himself for not realizing the truth earlier, perhaps some of his men would still be alive. A monster that fed on fear, a conjurer of dreams and illusions. Durzan had never faced such an adversary before coming to Wrozan. He was now determined to make a trophy of the creature’s head.

He followed the eerie sound that echoed off the sewer walls. The closer he got however, the more distinct the sound became. It was singing, gentle, joyful singing. Durzan could not recognize the language but the tune was pleasant enough. The stark contrast between the light-hearted melody and the oppressive darkness of the tunnels was surreal, and somewhat offputting. Still, Durzan kept moving forward, weapons at the ready. He was driven now. To think that such a foul creature would conjure up the image of his beloved Bula! It was something that Durzan could not forgive.

Durzan trudged through the flooded passageway until he found himself at the entrance of another tunnel. The singing seemed to be coming from down in that direction. Duzan sucked his teeth. The tunnel was rather small, a Delva would be rather cramped in such a small space. Swinging a sword would prove rather difficult too, so, for now, Durzan put his weapon away. Durzan took in a deep breath. He called on the magic that lay dormant within him and felt it surge through his veins. His trump card.

Magic was rare among young Delva, and many who had the potential didn’t care to develop their skill. For a proud warrior race, magic could sometimes be seen as underhanded or unfair. It was something that Durzan reserved for dire situations. He channeled his magic into the palms of his hand, the energy manifesting into dark, purplish light. He wasn’t the most accomplished spellcaster, but it made him a much more versatile fighter. In close quarters like these, he could fire off his magic to devastating effect.

Before he entered the tunnel, Durzan closed one eye. He then let his remaining eye adjust to the darkness. It was an old trick he had learned from one of the hunters in his tribe, useful when tracking prey into and out of caves. Durzan felt as though he had been cautious enough, and so, he stepped into the cramped passageway and followed after the girl’s voice.

It was dark. Pitck black in fact. While Durzan’s magic emitted a faint glow, he could barely see past the reach of his own hands. Pure darkness lay in front of him, the sound of the girl’s singing, while still light and merry, seemed sinister and eerie to Durzan now. It was too out of place, like singing drinking songs in a graveyard. It didn’t fit the atmosphere. Still, Durzan pressed forward. He was determined not to let the fear gnawing at the back of his mind take over again. Instead, Durzan chose to focus on his drive for vengence. He would kill the beast that slaughtered his men.

“Row on you bully boys! We’re in a hurry boys! We’ve got a long way to go!” Durzan sang out, hoping to drown out the girl’s song with his own, “We’ll sing and we’ll drink, till our faces turn pink! Row on, you bully boys row~!”
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Silenthall

When Durzan cast his little magic ball of light the singing stopped. His light barely reached the end the tunnel but it was enough to give him somewhat of an advantage visually. There was a foul stench coming from inside the dark tunnel. Countless numbers of fallen hair littered the ground, some of them stuck on the bottom of Durzan's shoe.

Soon Durzan reached the end tunnel and he found nothing, no girl, no monster. It was dead end, a trap. Suddenly, a thick steel slab dropped down from the other end of the tunnel, trapping Durzan inside a dark and wet cylinder.

A closer inspection of the tunnel revealed a small opening on the top, which the creature used to bounce off sound and to lure Durzan into it's trap. Water then poured down from the small hole, it started slow but rapidly increased in force. The creature was trying to drown Durzan to prevent him from defending himself while it ate him.

This dark creature proved to be a cunning and masterful predator. It used magic, tools, and even used Durzan's dreams to lure the Delva into a death trap. Not many monsters had this kind of wit and intelligence. Durzan was dealing with no ordinary beast, he underestimated it and now he was about to drown for his mistake.

Time was running out for Durzan, water was filling up the enclosed tunnel very quickly. The walls are at least 3-feet thick, Durzan doesn't have the fire power to break through them. The water was now all the way up to Durzan's neck and rising higher and higher by the second.

CHALLENGE EVENT!!

Break the doors down. Durzan's only hope of escaping is to break down the steel slab door located at the other side of tunnel, back where he entered. It was no easy task ad there was no room for error, but in order to live, Durzan must try.

Roll the Challenge Dice 3 times. Durzan must get all 3 Checks or else...
Back to top Go down
Durzan
Role Players
Role Players
Durzan

PostSubject: Damn it all!   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 pm

"UWWWAAAAGH!" Durzan roared.
Damn this infernal creature. Damn its tricks and cunning. For one such as Durzan, to lose in a battle of wits was the most infuriating. It was a matter of pride for Durzan, and yet here he was now stuck like a rat in a trap. He was going to die. For real this time. 

It seemed hopeless. Even as the water began to rise above his waist. Still, Durzan was not one to go down without a fight. With all his might, Durzan wailed against the steel slab door that was keeping him trapped. He threw everything he had at it, even as the water started to creep over his torso, making it harder to move. 

Durzan cursed the dream creature. Cursed ever coming to Silent Hall. Cursed Wrozan!
He prayed that if he should die, his ghost would seek vengeance in his place. For this was an insult. To be denied even a warriors death. Durzan seethed with rage, even as the water began to creep over his neck...
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

PostSubject: Damn it all!   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 pm

The member 'Durzan' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'#10 Challenge' :
Result :
Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Check Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Eks
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Silenthall

CHALLENGE EVENT FAILED!!

Durzan tried but he failed to find a way out of the tunnel. By now the entire tunnel has been filled with sewage water. Seconds turned into minutes, and Durzan could only hold his breath for so long before....

Every cell in Durzan's body was screaming for oxygen. Durzan kept on fighting until he felt like his head was about to explode. He had to breathe but if he did sewage water would fill his lungs. The urge eventually becomes too powerful for Durzan's will. He let's go of his fear and releases the conflict in his heart. It didn't hurt as much as Durzan thought it would. He began to fall into the void, further and further into the darkness until it consumes him.

As his life fades, Durzan sees flashes of his life right in front of him. It was so calm and quiet that he could hear his heart pumping slower and slow until it finally stops. He felt calm and peaceful, floating in what would be his grave.

It seemed like it was over. The monster would wait a few more minutes just to be sure. Then a loud clank echoed within the flooded tunnel, followed by another and another until the steel slab finally broke, releasing all the water inside and Durzan's drowned body.

Black turned into white. Darkness turned into life. Suddenly Durzan was alive again, brought back by one of his comrades, the same guy who dodged the blade trap only to activate the floor trap. He was somehow still alive, despite missing a large portion of his intestines.

"Durzan! *pant* *pant*" he yelled out to Durzan.

His ally used his blade to slice the door open, and then pulled his body out of the flooded area. Then brought Durzan back to life using CPR. But in doing so he had aggravated his injuries. He falls to the floor as his life blood leaks out from the wound in his abdomen. He begins to cough out blood and pulls out a small portrait of his family. Unlike pictures on Earth, with clear images, Doragul's portraits are simple drawings showing the shape of the person.He tried to say something while looking at the portrait but unfortunately he died shortly after taking it out.

His name was Khar. A member of the Rogar clan and father to two young girls. Before leaving Doragul, Khar promised his two daughters that he would bring back a small critter to make as their pet. Wrozan is full of cute little animals that can be domesticated, unlike in Doragul where almost everything is out to kill you.

The creature was still hiding in the sewers, waiting for an opportunity to strike. No doubt that it would come back to finish eating the rest of Durzan's team because their bodies are still fresh. It was up to Durzan whether or not he would leave them here and try to get some reinforcements or he could take it upon himself to slay the beast.
Back to top Go down
Luc Seifer
Role Players
Role Players
Luc Seifer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:48 am

He who is without

(cannot be stopped...)

The air is frozen lace on Luc's blood covered skin, delicate and cold, like winter waves on sallow sand. The sky is washed with grey, watery light illuminating thin patches to brilliance. In some moments, Luc was watching his boots over the frozen snow, soft, white and red from blood.

Luc's breath rises in visible puffs to join the darkened clouded night sky. There is a freezing chill in the air that brought about a crispness to the leaves, bejewelled with frost, that crunch underfoot. Pink cheeked, he pulled his scarf over his rendered ears. Luc's teeth chatter and the cold seeps into his gloves numbing his fingers until they cease to bend properly, almost causing him to drop his shield, stiffened and frigid.

The burning .rage inside him slowly burns out. Not until the leader of the Delvas came to challenge him, did Luc realize that he's pushed his body to the limit, his frail frame about to break and his heart about to burst from over working. The high altitude and cold weather made breathing more difficult for Luc, especially now that he's only got one lung. To make matters worse, Luc begins to cough out blood, not a good sign of his fleeting health.

Under the chill of the mist that spreads over this snowy plains, Luc braces himself for what might be his final battle. He ignores Borgon's irrelevant gesture to get acquainted and raises his magical sword up in battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Silenthall

Just when Borgon and Luc were about to clash, battle horns and thundering footsteps roared over the southern horizon. The Delvic Horde was in disarray, they looked to the south and saw thousands of Ramoan knights riding towards them, shouting their battle cries. The Delvic horde was not in the proper formation to intercept the Knights. They had just formed a makeshift duel arena around Luc and Borgon, and they lacked the proper mounts to counter the Ramoan army's mounted horsemen.

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 SceneReinforcements
In one coordinated attack, the Ramoan army quickly surrounded the Delvas and trampled their defenses, sweeping them like dirty in the snow. Their spears plunged deep in the Delvas thick armor. 2000 Ramons Knights against approximately 7000 Delvas. Despite their lack in numbers, the Ramoan Knights were on mounts and have the element of surprise, giving them a distinct advantage over the Delvas.

With their perimeter defenses decimated, two hundered Ramoan cavalry punched a hole through the Delva's circle formation defense. This allowed them to reach Luc and Borgon.

One knight was about to trust his spear into Borgon's chest, but the Warchief was no easy mark. He intercepted the spear with his gigantic hammer, breaking the weapon like a toothpick versus a hammer. Borgon took down as many of the Ramoan forces as he could but it was clearly not enough to affect the fate of his horde. Borgon had to abandon his duel with Luc in order to lead his horde against the surprise attack. The Ramoans avoided attacking Luc, they were watching him from over the horizon and saw him as an ally more than anything.

When the Delvas were finally able to form a proper defense their number had shrunk down dramatically, leaving them with only 800 men. With Borgon's strength and leadership, the Delvas were able to clear a path for their escape. They were forced to retreat back to the frigid mountains, the trees and rough terrain will give them a slight advantage over the mounted knights.

Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 SceneRamoaDelva
The Ramoans chased the Delvas up the mountains, they knew that they could leave any of them alive, not one, or else more would come back. The Delvic Horde are very persistent, if they want something they won't stop until they get it. Meanwhile, Luc had passed out because of exhaustion and his injuries. He was taken by the Ramoan army to be healed and debriefed.

The Ramoan army entered Silent Hall and found empty streets, but unlike before when they entered the houses they found dead bodies, half eaten and frozen. Most of the bodies were found on their beds, indicating that they were killed while asleep. The Ramoan army blamed the Delvas for what happened in Silent Hall, little did they know that the true culprit was right under their nose.
Back to top Go down
Luc Seifer
Role Players
Role Players
Luc Seifer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 3:08 pm

He who is without

(floats in Despair)

The frailties of the human body. All the power he had was limited by the mortal shell he possessed. Even with the Vermillion Eye, Luc wasn't able to exact his revenge completely. Soon the damage he took caused his body to cease functioning. The light faded from his eyes and he lost balance. The cold frost pressed up on his cheek felt warmer than the cold winter breeze. As his warm body melted the snow, he sank. As his body flowed out of his body, he felt cold.

Death....

Once again Luc finds himself at Death's front door, ringing the door bell. The number of times he's been here made it seem more familiar to him than anywhere else he's been. Such a strange thing being familiar with the one thing that will end your existence. But after learning his true identity Luc no longer questions these kind of matters. He knows very well that he and Death share a history together.

Given that the battle war pretty much over, Luc surrenders to his injuries and exhaustion. He was truly lucky that the Ramoan Army decided to pick him up and save him. Otherwise he would join the thousands of dead corpses scattered around the snowy plains outside of Silent Hall. During his sleep Luc accesses the Vermilion Eye to search his own memories, specifically memories of his biological mother. There wasn't much though since he was only with her for a very short time before the incident that tore them apart.

I will find the Prince and I will kill him...
Back to top Go down
Overly Shedding Chocobo
Role Players
Role Players
Overly Shedding Chocobo

XP : 39955
Love : 6

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 10:27 pm

In a dream, Marlow's brain creates an elaborate screensaver of a nightmare as it packs and stores away the day's events. Tidal waves worth of blood, drowning, stench, and severed fingers and toes dance like gingerbread men with stick-figure arms and legs and frozen bandages revealing the whites of bones.

"GHEEEEE....", sheer fright had caused a sharp enough intake of Marlow's breath to wake him up. He reached for his weapon in instinct as his eyes adjusted to his surroundings. He took a moment to take it all in. A makeshift sled that he had been sleeping in, food, and winter snow outside. His companion - he never had learned his name - was gone.

Being a thief and a pick-pocket street urchin, Marlow wasn't one to let food go to waste. He found it and ate as much as he could ravenously, recovering his strength and pondering the events past. The black-haired stranger who'd lost toes in frostbite, whose blood had opened a big tower of stench, drowned them in acrid, foul blood - which was probably why it stank - and  then he'd woken here. Was that the very same makeshift sled that he'd dragged the stranger on?

"Oh baubles. His name is Stranger from now on.", he asserted aloud to comfort himself and make his thinking easier. He examined himself and found he was just alright, with no evidence of the portal motor-oil on him (not that he knew what it was), all his fingers and toes, and his effects. The call of nature sent him to the mouth of the cave, and as he urinated with care -  being unrationally afraid his newly dropped manhood might freeze off - he saw footprints. "Stranger...", he mumbled to himself, examining their size and confirming for himself.

"I have two options. I can stay here and wait for Stranger - whose done nothing but bring me trouble, but did save me from drowning somehow.... or I can go on my way...", he observed the harsh, cold winter. At least he could see, though, as the weather was clear. He didn't see much place to go from here. "... or I can follow. Oh, that's three...", and as he looked towards the footprints, he heard horns. "Battle horns...", he mumbled.

He found himself a foot outside the cave, observing the direction of the horns with an eagerness for adventure. He was about to take another step but he caught himself. "Blarg!", he cursed in frustration. He whirled around, dashed back into the cave, bundled up the rest of the food, secured his weapons on his back, made a quick search for any severed fingers or toes laying around (there were none), and made a quick check that his loins were properly warm and not in danger of freezing off (irrational fears and all).

The tracks were not fresh, not old, and not made with any mindfulness to stay hidden. He followed them to the crest of a hill. He laid on his belly out of sight and looked onwards, where he saw a huge army encircled around one man. No, two. One gigantic and towering, the other small with the bearing of a crazy person. "Stranger...", he mumbled to himself. It was then he caught sight of the bodies strewn around the formation, the soldiers Luc had slain. "What the...". He also noticed the soldiers all had antlers and tree branches of sorts on their heads. "Delva..."

Unlike Luc, Marlow had stayed alive by being clever - which meant not running down into an entire army by himself - or having anything to do with any army, for that matter. Instead, he observed. The a rumbling reached his ears, and though he saw the soldiers rumbling the ground like children slamming tables with their fists in a cafeteria demand for food, he was far enough away to notice it came from a different direction. The aforementioned spidey-senses that had kept him alive as a street urchin tingled, and he sprinted towards the nearest tree, climbed it to the top, and hid.

It was a good call, as a horse-mounted army swept by, banners blazing, basically catching the Delvans with their pants down. Marlow tried to keep sight of Luc, but he could not, and before he knew it, the Delvans were routed and running. As the dust cleared, he spotted a small man crumbling. "Stranger!"

Marlow shimmied down the tree again and sprinted towards the aftermath of battle as the Ramoans who remained behind tended to their own wounded, and finished off those who weren't Ramoan. But he was too far away. By the time he reached the site, Luc had been carried off, and Marlow had lost sight of him again.

Surrounded by the dead and dying, Marlow stood where Luc had crumbled. Ahead of him, the dust of the Ramoan calvalry long gone, chasing the Delvan army back. Around him, the remains of a battle fought. And before him, the gates of a sleepy, foggy city. He observed the city where he stood, incredulous, searching for some signs of Luc, and wondering if the Ramoan army would camp here.

He did not want to go in. Where there were soldiers, there were mean men, enslavement in the form of enlistment, and jeers and kicks in his direction. He wasn't sure where Luc was, and as he stood and pondered, he wasn't sure if he wanted to find Luc. At the same time, he did feel sure that hanging about here wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:29 pm

Silenthall

#TheTownofFog #Chapter6 @Durzan @Luc Seifer @Overly Shedding Chocobo

The bodies of the dead were collected and stacked up into one pile. In Wrozan a decree was made 2000 year ago, after the Undead Uprising, to burn all the bodies of the dead. Wrozan wasn't going to make the same mistake  they did in the past. While the bodies were being burned, the Ramoan soldiers continued to search for survivors in the desolated town of Silent Hall. One of the patrols found a reeking smell in the sewers and decided to check it out, only to find the hundreds of rotting corpses left there by the creature.

Their follow up investigation contradicts their initial assessment that this was the Delvas doing. They now know that something far more sinister was at play. They decided to pull out the bodies in the sewers and add them to the pyre of burning corpses. It was then that they found Durzan, he was conscious but weak. The Ramoan Army captured Durzan, took away his weapons, bound his hands and feet, and locked him up inside an abandoned house with two guards watching over him.

Meanwhile, Luc was nursed back to health using Healing Magic which means that all his injuries have been healed almost instantly. Not knowing anything about him, they decided to isolate him inside a room, with only one guard watching over him.

On another topic, a group of civilians arrived from the west scared and exhausted. They were part of the caravan fleeing from Vhetlaug, originally there were thousands of them but only a handful made it to Silent Hall. The remainder of the caravan, including the Haremfield lady warriors and Sylvan are either dead or still lost in the western fields after they were attacked by flying creatures.

"Help us!" The old woman cried out. She was petrified with fear and couldn't speak properly. But she was able to partially describe the horror that they encountered on their way here. The Ramoan Army dispatched several troops to investigate on the caravan.

Marlow, who is safely hidden somewhere on the outskirts of town, heard a voice call out to him from behind. It was getting dark and this much death usually attracts certain types of dark creatures. It would be best for him to find shelter and a light source soon, for there are things in the dark that he should be weary of.
Back to top Go down
Durzan
Role Players
Role Players
Durzan

PostSubject: Safe, for now?   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Durzan was slowly recovering his strength, nearly drowning took a lot out of a person. He still wasn't fully sure if he believed what had happened. After suffering through layer upon layer of dreams and illusions as a result of the foul creature's magic... Durzan wasn't sure if he could trust what was real anymore.

He had nearly died. That much he knew for certain. Not once, twice, but three times! The third time he had fallen for the creature's trap like a simpleton. Had Khar not come to his rescue, Durzan would have ended up as the dream monster's next meal. Khar had used the last of his strength to save Durzan, entrusting him with a portrait of his family...

Locked in an abandoned house, with his hands and feet bound, Durzan could do little but flounder on the floor like an angry fish. He stomped and thrashed about, angry and frustrated. He had failed to avenge his men. That evil creature still lived! To make matters worse, Durzan was now being held prisoner by a bunch of knights. Durzan's captors had failed to introduce themselves, but he suspected they might be part of the Ramoan Army that Borgon had been concerned about.

Durzan had failed completely. The whole reason he had come to Silent Hall was to negotiate safe passage, so the horde may avoid the Ramoan Forces, but if they were here now... What had happened to the horde? The two guards keeping watch over Durzan had elected to ignore the questions Durzan shouted at them. Durzan was completely in the dark as to the fate of the Horde.

He had to escape and report back to Borgon. That's what he should do but... Durzan was reluctant to leave Silent Hall while that Dream Monster still lurked in the sewers below. As the Ramoans had pulled Durzan from the sewers, he had seen the knights pull the corpses of the villagers and his men from the sewers as well. They were all to be burned, which gave Durzan some peace. At least his men wouldn't be food for that evil creature anymore.

However, Durzan was now struck with a new concern. With its food taken away, the creature would no doubt be forced to hunt for fresh prey. Durzan was still unsure as to how the Creature cast its dream magic, and so he didn't know how to avoid it. The creature had taken out a whole village on its own. Would the soldiers now occupying it stand a better chance? Durzan didn't want to take that risk. He had to escape and kill the creature himself. At the very least, he had to warn the Ramoans. Had they any idea of what they were dealing with? The evil that lurked beneath the village...

"Hey! HEY! You guys have to listen to me!"
Durzan called out, trying to catch the attention of the guards outside the door. "There is a monster in the sewers! It's what killed the townspeople and my men! I don't know what it does... but it can control people's dreams and put people to sleep! I don't know if it's some kind of poison or magic... but you guys need to warn everyone! Once you're asleep, it's all over! The creature rules over dreams like a tyrant king! It eats you alive while you sleep!"

Durzan wasn't sure if the guards even bothered to listen to him, but at least he had tried. Durzan looked around the abandoned house that was his temporary prison. Shuffling around on the floor, he searched for something that he could use to cut the rope that was binding his hands and feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Tangled Fates   Chapter 6: Tangled Fates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next