Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 1: Arrival

Go down 
+5
Acruxis
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Freelancer Sota
Pigloo
Ish'in
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

XP : 60786
Love : 5

Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Wrozan? Meer? Where? I haven't heard of these places not from school or the television set. Maybe it was somewhere in the amazon or some place tropical. I felt a bit awkward asking Ms. Maria again but I needed to know where I really was.

"Umm... where exactly is this place? Are we in Europe? I'm from New York, I was supposed to go live with my dad in London but the plane crashed and then.. and then... all this. Is there a phone? Can I use it to call my dad? I'm sure he's pretty worried by now. He might think I died in the plane crash. Please I need to call my dad."

One small question led to finding a way to contact my dad. How could I have been so forgetful. That should've been the first thing I did. Dad must be watching the news about the plane and he's probably worried sick right now.
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

XP : 37919
Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Town Square, M'hirr...

While Gene was busy picking what was left out of his meal out of his teeth, the kid called himself 'Ayshee Sheebooyah'. Maria remarked how odd his name was and responded in kind. "You're right that is weird. *Belch~*" Gene burped loudly to relieve some of the pressure in his stomach. "Gooooood~ stuff!" She then gave him all kinds of reassurance, but Gene didn't care too much as long as he didn't run off like a runaway mental patient again. Ayshee seemed confused as to where he was, talking about these made up places and things. Yurop? New York? Lundun? He's never heard of these places, at least not in any book he's ever read. And what the hell's a fone? This guy is just straight up nuts, even more than him. "Okay, okay! I have... NO idea what you're talking about! Are those places even real?! I've never heard of them. And I wasn't aware that there was crashing going on in the plains, last time I checked!" But then Gene thought back to the thing that he saw that was falling and on fire just before he came to the island. "Wait, did you get here on that giant metal bird? The one that was on fire?" He queried Ayshee.

Last edited by Gene on Fri May 15, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Spoiler:

M'hrr Docks

With the help of Svendas, the old Nyanqin was able to board the ship in time. He pulled out the rolled up cloth from his robes and offered it to Svendas. The Ship rung their bell signaling their immediate departure. The old Nyanqin was in a hurry, he did not want to miss his ride. He was going to sell these priceless accessories to Svendas for a high price but right now he was willing to part with it for all the coin Svendas had in his pocket.

"Do you want these rare rings and accessories of not? I'll settle for all the coin you have in your pocket. I really must leave before they leave me behind so please give me your answer quickly."
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:09 pm

"You mean the airplane? Yeah..." How can Mr. Gene not know what an airplane is? Things were starting to get really confusing. First they tell me I'm in a place I've never heard of and then they tell me they don't know where Europe is and New York? Everybody knows where New York is, even the poor people in the amazon know where New York is. This is some weird stuff and also they know know what a Phone is, how can that be?

Maybe Mr. Gene was just those dinosaur types who don't use technology. I'm sure if I show them then he'll probably understand. Ms Maria might know something.

"You guys don't know what a telephone is? It's that thing that's shaped like this and goes RING RING RING! The T-E-L-E-phone? Anything?" I tried explaining to them to the best of my ability what a Telephone is. I hope they can help me, I really need to tell my dad I'm still alive.
Back to top Go down
Freelancer Sota
Moderators
Moderators
Freelancer Sota

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:15 pm

William looked at the others sullenly sitting there, they all looked defeated.  He knew it had been hard killing those people.  He had done what needed to be done to survive.  and the reality of it was it didn't bother him.  She was dead no matter what.  It wasn't about her, it was about him getting out alive.  But he knew that thinking was wrong.  his whole life he had been told he was odd not to think that way.  That there were rules, he would be locked up in a mental asylum or worse in jail.  He had hated his world, he had always felt the outcast no matter what he had done, it was wrong.  He had thrown himself into gaming, rpgs, and dungeons and dragons.  He had always loved the idea of a fantastic world, where one could be free to do as one liked.

Now here he was in this new world where the strong made the rules,  He was sure there was many similarities between this world and his but there was enough of a difference for it to be fun.   But for now he was a slave.  and that brought him full circle with his thinking.  and he looked at his two cellmates and said.

"Pretty crazy day huh.   Looks like we will be spending a lot of time together.  Bit bummed I wont get to see Stonehenge, but there is plenty to see wherever we are.:  William said trying to get the other two talking.  

"Tho I guess we need to survive until we can see this world.  I hope you two want to survive, because as I said looks like we will be spending a lot of time together.  And I aim to do what it takes to survive.  Anyways my name Is William De sota and it is nice to meet two more survivors"  He said as he looked around the room for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

XP : 16706
Love : 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:52 am

Maria just sat there for a moment before putting a hand on Eishi's forehead. "He feels fine, maybe it is a result of the trauma from being stabbed or something?" She hugged Eishi, "Don't worry, you'll feel better in no time~! I'm more curious about that metal bird though~! How did you ride that thing~? Were you in it? Did it eat you and when it fell you got out?" Her tail swished back and forth in excitement, Eishi was a bit odd but he seemed like a very interesting person as well.
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:47 am

Town Square, Crazyville...

Gene crossed his legs and squinted his eyes in frustration at Ayshee. So... he called it an airplain. A powerful name for a powerful beast. He had to be something else if he could get inside that thing and ride around inside of it without getting digested. Maybe his people tamed those monsters and they became some kind of beast of burden. "An airplain, huh? *burp*" The kid went on to explain what a telifone was, looking kind of silly while doing so. It looked like he knew what he was talking about, but then again most crazy people usually do. "*sigh* I can understand you being bonkers and all after what you've been through, but there's just no such thing as a... telifone." He felt stupid just having said that out loud. Seeing Maria getting all excited about it made him a bit more curious as well. "Yeah~ Tell us a little more about that airplain thing. Like what do they eat and how tough is their hide?" Gene inquired, seeming like perfectly rational questions to ask the foreigner.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:11 am

"Ow the plane? Well..."

I paused to think of what I might say to them. Should I tell them the truth or should I make up a story to make myself look cool infront of them? But I realized that it wouldn't do anyone any good if I acted cool, especially myself. I'd just feel bad for lying so I decided to tell them the truth.

I sat down and told them my story, where I came from and who I was, I told them about my mom and dad. I told them everything I could about the myself, the plane, and the world I lived in. I wasn't sure at the time that I am in a different world but I had my doubts. Deep within the back of my mind I knew I was someplace very far from home. I was just looking for the right answers to finally put my mind to ease.

"So that's pretty much it..."

((OOC: Eishi told sir Gene and miss Maria about Earth and mostly General Stuff: Mc Donalds, Cars & Planes and other means of transportation, Movie stars, Baseball, Eishi's lifestory, the Telephone, the Television, etc..))
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:01 am

Town Square, Other Earth...

Not really expecting a full explanation, Gene got one anyway. Ayshee sounded like he really knew his stuff, begrudgingly willing to listen more about himself. So as it turned out, 'airplanes' are vehicles made to travel by air, 'phones' are devices used to communicate with one another from long distances and television can be viewed to see all kinds of things, like a magic mirror or a crystal ball. Vehicles that ran without the need to be pulled or pushed, giant versions of televisions in 'theaters' that play 'movies'... it all sounded so nuts yet so cool at the same time. 

"Wish we had 'telephones', wouldn't have to bust my ass just to visit someone I'll probably hate anyway. I'd rather just talk to people as I go instead of me having to come to them, if they don't already get on my nerves that is." Everything else sounded kind of boring. Who wants to sit in front of a glass screen when you can do so much more out in the world? It was like his stay in Thanatos all over again. The whole 'crossing over from another world' thing didn't cross his mind at the time and was more focused on leaving this place, it was starting to give him the creep with all those cat eyes staring at him. 

"Welp! That's enough story time. We're getting the hell outta town, as per my previous agreement with the lovely creature over here~" Directing his attention to Maria with some affection, who was just in between them. "She feeds me and I take you off her hands! What do you say about traveling with me for a while, Ayshee? There'll be plenty of monsters and bad guys to fight on the way there~" He said enticingly, like that was something to actually look forward to. "But first... *yawn~* I need to get some sleep. Let's look for an inn to stay for the night and leave in the morning. Also, you look like a total mess. We need to get you out of those bloodstained rags. Hey Maria, how about lending 'im some clothes? He certainly can't got around naked, can he?" He pressured her into taking a little more responsibility for him, being the giving person that she was.
Back to top Go down
Zephyros
Role Players
Role Players
Zephyros

XP : 58721

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Yui couldn't contain her emotions as she was spoken to, slamming the now-empty bowl of porridge down on the ground as her eyes shifted to focus on William. She didn't like the man at all, his calmness just seemed to get under her skin for some reason. The look of pure anger on her face was unmistakable as she gave the man as much of a dirty look as she could, her hands hastily starting signing various words towards him, although her anger combined with the speed in which she was signing left much of the "words" unspoken.

When lines of communication failed, she kicked the empty bowl towards William. It wasn't going to go far enough to reach him, but hopefully gave the creepy calm man a good reason to keep his distance. A sharp pain in her stomach and a sudden wave of nausea brought her attention back to herself, moving as far away from as many of the other slaves as she could and leaning back against some of the bars.

Yui closed her eyes and rested against the cell bars, trying to let her stomach calm itself after the forced-feeding she just gave herself.

Last edited by Zephyros on Sat May 16, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing the demon that is double-spacing.)
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

XP : 16706
Love : 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Maria's head hurt to say the least. This was too much info for her to take in all at once, but it did prove one thing. It was going to make traveling with him quite interesting. Then Sir Gene asked her a question. She noticed the compliment and look of affection he was giving her. She blushed, he had a bit of an ego but he certainly wasn't bad looking at all. "W-What? Oh yeah, clothes and sleep, huh...? I suppose I could talk to Grams... Alright, follow me." She got up and led the two of them to a small home near the port. "Alright, I'll talk to her. Wait here." Maria stepped inside of the home which also served as Grams' shop. "Hey Grams~! I'm back~! I got a favor to ask of you~."

Grams simply smiled at her, "What do you need Maria?" "Room for two and some clothes for a kid. They are both human. They are friends of mine and-" Maria was cut off when Grams let out a sigh. Maria was too kind to people sometimes. Humans weren't people to be trusted lightly. However, "Fine, since it is you I'll make an exception. However, you'll owe me for this one honey." "Thank you Grams~!" She quickly turned around and beckoned the two inside. "Come on, I got it set up for you~!"
Back to top Go down
Azure
Role Players
Role Players
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:58 pm

M'hrr Docks

Svendas successfully brought the elder Nyanqin to the docks just in time before his boat was just ready to depart.  He could see that the Nyanqin was in a rush to get on board and yet the Nyanqin said

Quote :
"Do you want these rare rings and accessories of not? I'll settle for all the coin you have in your pocket. I really must leave before they leave me behind so please give me your answer quickly."

This put Svendas in a bind, if he had more time he would've negotiated on buying the items and given closer examinations.  But as time was not on his side, and despite on still having to pick up the guild supplies he made the decision to use all his coins to buy the items.  

"I won't take anymore of your time as it is Elder, here; all my coin for your wares"

Svendas wrote:
Hands all his coins to the old Nyanqin
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:15 pm

M'hrr Docks

The old Nyanqin looked very happy after receiving the Gil from Svendas. He took the Gil and left the rolled cloth in Svendas' hands. The old man then ran, yes he ran, to the boat just before it departed. The family members of the sailors waved one last time as the Ship left the port of M'hrr and sailed into the open sea.

1400 Gil has been taken from Svendas.

The moment of truth, what was inside the rolled up cloth. 

ACCESSORIES
Power Ring (FAKE)
MOVES
HP
STM
STR
DEX
MAG
DEF
M.DEF
Info
 No effect the ring was fake

ACCESSORIES 
Amulet of Power (FAKE)
MOVES
HP
STM
STR
DEX
MAG
DEF
M.DEF
Info
 No effect the amulet was fake

ACCESSORIES 
Power Bracers (FAKE)
MOVES
HP
STM
STR
DEX
MAG
DEF
M.DEF
Info
 No effect the bracers were fake
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:25 am

Somewhere in Thanatos

The scene starts out showing a man wearing crimson robes, a hood over his head, and a white mask over his face was meditating in a darkly lit room. The room had stone walls and was dimly lit by purple flamed torches. It was quite the only sound in the room was the man's breathing; he wasn't even breathing much at all he was taking breaths every two minutes.

The flames flickered; another entity entered the room, a specter, and stood behind the man in red. "My lord there has been an unforeseen development. Maja and forces has interrupted the ritual and are assaulting the temple as we speak."

Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 Chp1end

The masked man slowly opened his eyes and asked, "The visitors?"

"The portal opened somewhere in Wrozan. We don't know where exactly yet." the specter replied to the masked man.

The masked man was furious when he heard the news. "Maja, she’s always meddling with my affairs. Inform the emperor’s uncle about the development, have the empire deal with this. Any news on the stolen artifact?”

“None yet my lord, but the Delvas have the twins join in on the hunt, it shouldn’t take long.” The specter replied.
The man in crimson signaled the specter to leave with a flick of his wrist. The specter vanished and the man in crimson closed his eyes, bowed his head and resumed his meditation.

Chapter 1 "Arrival" has ended. Please proceed to Chapter 2.

If you still have unfinished business in Chapter 1 then you'll have to conclude it first before joining Chapter 2. 
Chapter 1 Rewards will arrive after the Moderators are done quoting everyone's Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Arrival   Chapter 1: Arrival - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Arrival
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4