Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 2: The Pit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:36 am

Union City

The woman saw this as an opportunity to lure the kid into the alley where all her friends were waiting. "The blacksmith? He's just around the corner. Come on follow me. I'll show you." said the woman to Eishi. She was signaling her buddies with her hand from behind her back so that Eishi wouldn't see or suspect anything.

She gave Eishi another smile and gestured him to follow with her fingers. "Follow me, we'll cut through this alley and the blacksmith should be waiting for you on the other side."
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

XP : 37919
Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:03 am

Union City, Local Inn...

After several relaxing minutes in the bath, Gene stepped out and dried himself off. He looked back at the bath water, murky from the gore he washed off. So he drained the tub and walked back out to the lobby with his loincloth on. "Well that was refreshing. Hey, Ayshee, you awake y-" He noticed that he wasn't in the seat he left him in last. "Huh, maybe he felt better and went out to take a walk, that dumb kid. Hey, granny! When're ya' going to get my things washed?" That reminded Gene to retrieve his other things from the bathtub. "Oh, right!" He had them all stacked on his lap like he were having a sale or something. "Heheheheheheh~ All my good friends~" He muttered greedily to himself. ("That kid better not be gone for too long, or I'm gonna have to eat all by myself.") He decided to wait in the lobby for a while for him to get back before he'd decide whether or not to be worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

XP : 16706
Love : 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:13 am

The old woman turned to Gene, "Your belongings are already washed. They are up in your room. We had them washed while you were in the bath. Now hurry up and go get them put on, we don't need you scaring off customers by running around in a loincloth." The old lady mumbled something under her breath about kids these days having no decency and proceeded to head into a room behind the counter to fill out some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

XP : 60786
Love : 5

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:29 am

Something in me was screaming get out. This is right in the stranger danger area. Plus she wants me to follow her into an alley, sounds kinda scary if you ask me. I don't know... everything about this is wrong to me. I looked around and realized that these people are just the same as the one's back at home, on Earth. My mom told me not to talk with strangers. It was close to midday and I didn't want to be stuck out in the streets when it gets dark.

"Ummm..." I couldn't decided right away. I wanted to go back to the Inn and just wait for Sir Gene to come back.

"Yeah" I thought that would be the best course of action. I should go back and just wait for sir Gene to return. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going back to the Inn. I looked around and realized that I was lost. Somehow I forgot which way led back to the inn. Perhaps I was overthinking things too much that I forgot the way back.

I do have a sword and I did learn a few things from sir Gene. I guess I'll be fine. I turned to the woman and said, "Ahh.. Thanks but I forgot something at the inn so.... I'm gonna go back there."

I gave the lady a cheerful grin and then slowly walked away. I don't know which direction was the Inn but I had to get out of there. It was starting to get scary.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:56 am

Union City

[ADMIN EVENT ^^ (basically it means I'm sorry but you have no choice but to play this one out Pigloo and Gene]
Eishi was about to leave when he was blocked by two more guys. One of them said to Eishi "Where are you going kid?" Then the other one smirked at him. Unknown to Eishi, the woman was already standing behind him. She knocked Eishi unconscious with a quick blow to the back of Eishi's head. Then the two guys caught Eishi as he was falling and then carried him with them.

"Alright you know what to do next." said the woman.

They took Eishi to their hideout, inside some house somewhere in the city. They took off his armor and tied him to a chair, and gagged his mouth so he can't make a noise. They searched Eishi but didn't find anything except for a 100 Gil, which they took, and useless sword.

Meanwhile, one of the thieves took Eishi's clothes and nailed them on to a post beside the blacksmith's shop.They left a letter inside Eishi's clothes. It read, "Bring 5000 Gil to the harbor at midnight or you'll never find your little friend again."
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:33 am

Union City, Local Inn...

"Okay, thanks." Gene walked down the hall and into the room near the washroom to find his things placed neatly on the bed across from the one that looked like it had been used recently. "Guess he took a nap after all." He put all of his things back on, feeling as fresh as the day he bought them. "Now THAT'S a nice feel~" He admired himself for a bit in the mirror on the small vanity table on the other side of the room. "*yawn~* Now for a little nap." Not bothering to lift up the sheets, he laid on top of the bed with his hands behind his head and shut his eyes and quickly went to sleep. "That brat better not wander off or... or I'm gonna... *Zzzzzzzzzzzz~*"

One hour later...

Having napped quite enough (since he did most of his sleeping on the ship earlier), he stretched himself out and looked at the bed next to his. It was still empty and there was no sign of him getting back in it recently. "Huh, where's that punk at?" He walked back into the lobby and looked around. Still no sign of him. "Welp, might as well cash these babies in and earn some cold hard cash!" He said while rubbing his hands together. "I'll be back later." He told the clerk on his way out the door.

He was more excited at the prospect of getting a butt ton of money than worrying about Ayshee. Besides, he's a man (kind of), he could take care of himself. He waltzed back over to Farim's shop and noticed the kid's stuff nailed to a post near there. He rushed over and removed his clothes, causing a letter to fall out. "Aw crap..." He dropped the duds and opened the letter. It says some guys kidnapped him and are holding him for a ransom of 5000 Gil over by the docks. "*sigh~* That's what you get for walking around on your own. Guess I better go get 'im~" He approached Farim and dropped the knife and wand on the table, as well as Ayshee's outfit. "So, how much would these fetch? And did you see the guy that nailed these to that pole?" Two rather unrelated questions, but he couldn't think of any other way to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Lufia_WhiteWolf
Role Players
Role Players
Lufia_WhiteWolf

XP : 16706
Love : 2

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:55 am

Farim picked up the weapons and examined them. His eyes got big for a moment and his jaw hung open slightly. "Damn, that's some nice gear ye got. Very good quality these are. 'Ow about 2500 gil fer each o' 'dem?" He looked at the clothes that Gene put on the counter. "Nope, didn't see a thing. Was too busy makin' my weapons ta notice. Anyway, we got a deal or what?" Farim extended his hand to see if Gene would accept his deal or not. Nothing quite like a handshake to seal the deal after all.
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:51 am

C.S.R., Union City...

Gene's mouth stretched out across his face in a gleeful smile. "2500 each!!?" The smile then quickly died out. "Ooooooooh~ Well isn't that convenient..." Whomever it might have been must've been tailing them for a while and wanted the money for those items themselves. ("Sunnsabitches! I'll teach 'em to screw with me!!") He looked sternly at the old smith and firmly grasped his hand. "You've got yourself a deal!" He was given 5000 Gil in exchange for the weapons, making his bag swell more than he's used to. ("Damn, this is more than I usually have on me.") Adding it to his leftover 200, that makes 5200 Gil in total, which is quite a hefty sum. He grabbed Ayshee's armor and ran off towards the docks, which is made easier to find by the wind direction and the smell of the salty sea.

Union City Harbor...

Gene arrived at the harbor where is was less busy than it was a while ago, but there was no sign of Ayshee around. They weren't stupid enough to pull a stunt like this out in the open, so they'd probably be where anyone wouldn't think to go by themselves. At the very far end, there were some docks in the shadow of several buildings where you could easily stay out of public view. He steeled himself and marched over to the other side of the harbor to confront crook(s)/deadman/men. He had a look around, but still couldn't see anyone. They were probably in hiding until he'd show up, if they were even man enough to show themselves. "Oi! I got your message! Get out here so I can kick your asses!" He said brazenly to try drawing them out.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:43 pm

I woke up with my head feeling heavy and my vision blurry. I was in a room I've never seen before, with people I don't know. I tried to move my hands and feet but they were tied tightly on a chair. Furthermore I was stripped down to my trousers. I knew it was a bad idea but I had to be so stubborn. If only I didn't leave the Inn, I wouldn't be in this mess.

I tried my best not to attract their attention as I gently struggled to break free from my bindings but they were tied pretty good.

Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:56 am

Union City Harbor

Midnight. Gene had been waiting in the harbor for more than 6 hours. There was no sign of the kidnappers but they were no doubtibly watching Gene from a safe distance. Gene was the large beast and the thieves were the pack hunters. They watched him closely in the last hours, trying to discover any weakneses he might have. Half an hour past midnight, still nosign of the thieves. They wanted Gene to wait and grow impatient and anxious.

Meanwhile back at the hideout, Eishi was being watched closely by two guards. To diminish his strength, the kidnappers did not give Eishi any food to eat, but they did allow him to take sips of water. They wanted to keep Eishi alive long enough to confirm that Gene has the gil on him. But they second they find out that Gene has the money, they wouldn't have need of Eishi anymore. The kidnappers were just waiting for the signal and then they would execute Eishi without delay.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:24 am

Crap...

The guys in leather are watching me now. There goes my chance of escaping... so much for being unoticed. But I suppose it was never possible to begin with, I was after all their charge they had to watch me.

I could do very little with these bindings and there was no point trying to be silent now so I might as well ask them what they want.

"Hey hey! Let me go! What do you want from me?" I tried to wiggle around as violently as I could, trying to put up a fight or atleast.... a bit of resistance. Normally I would just be quiet ad cry but I was feeling confident because I knew sir Gene would come in here and save me, and beat the crapout of these guys.

"I said let me go! You guys are in so much trouble when sir Gene gets here. You'll see he's going to turn you into splats of blood and guts like he did those Black Panthers!"

Come on Eishi! You have to fight! You can do better than that. But I was scared to say anything else. I'm afraid they might get angry and hurt me so I just closed my mouth and grunted at the leather wearing guys.

Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:47 am

Union City Hideout

The kidnppers were getting irritated with Eishi's rants. One of them got up from his seat and walked up to Eishi. He had this murderous look in his eyes as he stared down the tied up boy. He raised his hand and let his hands go at Eishi's face, he attepmted to slap the boy 3 times in the face.

SLAP x3
Damage: 0
Effect sweeling and bruises to Eishi's face if they hit.
Target: Eishi

One of the Slaps knocked Eishi to the floor. The kidnapper wasn't done. He attempted to stomped on Eishi's face 3 times to silence the boy but not kill him.

STOMP x3
Damage: 0
Effect: Cuts and bruises to Eishi's face if they hit.
Target: Eishi.

Finally he spits on Eishi's face and says, "Shut up kid! Next time I'm going to kill you!" One benefit from this is that Eishi's binding have come loose after the chair he was being tied to broke. The kidnapers didn't bother standing up Eishi they just left him on the floor like a used up whore.
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:47 am

The member 'Ish'in' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

#1 'Physical (P)' :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Physicals
#1 Result :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Pcrit Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Phit Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Phit

--------------------------------

#2 'Physical (P)' :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Physicals
#2 Result :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Phit Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Phit Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Phit
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Union City, Harbor...

Gene had been pacing up and down the docks for an hour 'til he decided to just take a seat and kick his feet impatiently. He didn't know who to be more irritated with, the captors or the kid for being so stupid, his face radiated with anger. The only way he was going to let off steam was if he could get his hands on those guys and throttle 'em 'til their heads came off. He could've at least been resting in his bed while he waited, but he didn't want to miss the opportunity to pay those guys back for wasting his time. He'd be taking it easy right now if it weren't for scumbags like them. Now he'd have to go manhunter on their butts. 

He kept watch for them until the sun had set behind the horizon. Hearing all the noise coming from the town made him tremble with rage, not having had a bite to eat since this morning, which made him even more furious just thinking about it. "Just where... the fuck... are they?" He tapped on his leg for so long, he'd left a bruise on the very spot. He waited, and waited, and waited, and waited until he couldn't possibly wait any longer. "That's... it!!!" He stood up and shouted to the heavens. "You damn cowards better come out right now, or I'm gonna have to tear this whole place apart just to find you!!! Fight me you BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!!" He drew his sword and started running around the the harbor like a lunatic, looking intensely for the perpetrators. "Fight me~!!! Raaaaaaaaaaaaargh~!!!!" Gene's crankiness knew no bounds.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Union City Harbor

An arrow with a letter tied to it was shot at a wooden pole beside Gene, letting him know that they are watching him. The letter wrote:

"Leave the 5000 gil on the floor and go back to your Inn. We will deliver your friend once we've confirmed your payment. If yo don't comply we will kill your little friend and you will never find his corpse."

The kidnappers had no intention of fighting Gene. They just wanted his money. But they were serious about killing Eishi. The boy has already seen enough to merit his death.
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Union City, Harbor...

Even in his rage, Gene saw the arrow shot and immediately looked around for the person that shot it. His eyes were throbbing he was so angry, but no one could be seen. He took another look at the arrow and saw the note attached to it. He yanked it off and gave it a read.

Note from some scumbag wrote:
"Leave the 5000 gil on the floor and go back to your Inn. We will deliver your friend once we've confirmed your payment. If yo don't comply we will kill your little friend and you will never find his corpse." 

Even angrier now that he knew that they had been watching him the whole time, he crumpled up the note and ground it it into pulp underneath his heel. "You want this damn money so bad!? Go right ahead and kill the brat, you're not getting this Gil unless you can pry it from my cold... dead... hand!!! You guys have to be the weakest shit-eating degenerates if you have to hide behind a kid!! Because without him... you're all DEAD!!! YOU HEAR ME!! DEAD, ALL OF YOU!!!" Gene was adamant on his stance against these lowlives, so sending him threats wasn't going to be enough to convince him. The only thing that possibly could would be a sword through the heart.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Union City Harbor

Silence. Gene's rage met with only silence.

For a while, Gene received no reply. During this time the kidappers hae signaled their friends back at the hideout to move to the second plan. Another person entered the room where Eishi was being kept hostage. In his hand he held a knife. He came up to Eishi and stood behind the boy.

He grabbed Eishi's left hand and held it down. They wanted to show Gene that they meant business. They plan on sending Gene peices of Eishi until he pays the ransom.

((Eishi this is your opportunity to escape. ROLL the ESCAPE dice and you may break free from your bindings. If you fail, you will lose one finger.))
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:17 am

Oh no... He looks pissed. One of the leather wearing thieves came up to me and he looked furious. My heart stopped just looking into the man's eyes. He had a frightening glare that ringing alarms all over my system. When he raised his hands up in the air that's when I knew. I knew what was going to happen next...

Time stood still for a few brief moments. I saw his hand slowly come down, the light from the lamp drew a shadow silhouette on the wall, so I closed my eyes.

SLAP!!

The first one felt like my face was being ripped off or was hit by a bus. The force of the blow almost knocked me unconscious but the second slap came like a jolt, like a hot frying pan to the face. It woke me up but my face was swelling up and feeling numb. The third slap I didn't feel as much as the first two did but I could still feel the weight of the blow. It was so heavy that it threw me on the floor.

"I have to- Ugh!" I had no time to finish my sentence because the angry man was stomping at my face with his hard cold boots. Every step I felt like my face was being crushed and the other side of it scrapping against the wooden floor boards. I couldn't use my hands to block his assault because they were tied to the chair still. All I could do was bite down on my teeth as hard as I could but I felt the chair crack when I fell and my bindings come loose.

By the time he was done my head felt completely numb. My left eye was swollen shut but that wasn't all that was swollen. Nearly my entire left face was swollen, numb, and bruised.

I was barely given any time to rest. Just when the other man walked away, another man came up behind me and forced my left hand down the floor. I couldn't see what he was doing. But I felt like had to make a move now.

{Eishi tries to escape}
Back to top Go down
*bot ffmsl DICE
Battle Bot
Battle Bot
*bot ffmsl DICE

Love : 0

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:17 am

The member 'Pigloo' has done the following action : FFMSL Dice

'Escape' :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Escapes
Result :
Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Succ
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:34 am

Union City Hideout

Eishi was able to break loose from his bindings. This caused panic among the kidnappers. They scrambled to get their effects and managed to cut off Eishi from the door. "Where do you think you're going kid?"

((Take note Pigloo, Eishi does not have weapons or armor. Your DEFEND ability will be reduced to 25% damage reduction.))

The door is being blocked the Thief #2. But the window is available for escape. The window is 2 floor up. If you escape you will take 20% of max HP fall damage.

Also you are very far away from Gene and the Thieves have friends waiting in the Streets.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Pit   Chapter 2: The Pit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Pit
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next