Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
The RP is on Season break. FFMSL will return for its 4th Season on 2019 ^^
Final Fantasy MSL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play-by-Post RPG

HomePortalPublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The StoryThe LoreCharactersMy Player

Room 1 PVERoom 2 PVPRoom 3 STSRoom 4 PTS

Game GuideSkillsTransactionsGame Room

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

XP : (-)
Love : 30

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptySat May 14, 2016 10:29 pm

City of Ramoa
The Last Guardian

Festivities in Ramoa continued. The start of the Espada tournament was tomorrow and this was the last day of registration. Eishi, theinterrogator and the guard were both still asleep. Oddly, nothing came to attack the city like what happened in Redhold. There were no giant dragons or dark clouds hovering above the city. However there was a guardian lurking within the premises. It wasn't as large as the others but it was just as fearsome.

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead Scenecarbunc

The creature was hoping from roof top to roof top, making it's way towards the building where Eishi was being kept. It was as big as a fox and as agile as the wind. It had big furry ears and a small red horn on it's forehead. Unlike the the raging Bahamut, this guardian doesn't rely on brute strength to defend the planet. I had the same job as Bahamut, to judge the other worldly being. In the case of Yui, she was judged when she attempted to save the baby. Now it was Eishi's turn.
Back to top Go down
https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

XP : 60786
Love : 5

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptySun May 15, 2016 2:38 pm

My eyes opened ever so slightly, all I could remember was the intense pain, the woman in red, and then something being taken out from me. I awoke to find myself in a room with two adults who were sleeping on the floor. Like a puzzle slowly forming itself, I was able to place the pieces one small fragment at a time. That's right. I was brought here to be interrogated. But then the woman in red she was here and she... I can't seem to put things back the way they were just yet... I could only see fragments after the beautiful woman in red used a spell on me. All I know is that I had to find sir Gene as soon as possible. With the guards asleep, I could maybe sneak out of this place. I had to try. It was better than staying here and waiting for these two to wake up. I shook off what remained from the spell used on me and got up from my seat. I wanted to retrieve my weapons but I knew it would only jeopardize my escape. So I decided to leave it where ever it may be.

I stepped out of the room and looked around for anyone that might spot me. As soon as I've deemed that the way is clear, I rushed out of the office quietly. I don't know exactly where they took sir Gene, but I saw the take him on a different road. I had to find sir Gene, he must be worried sick by now.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:12 am

City of Ramoa
The Last Guardian

It was now lunch time and most of the guards in the Juvenile Prison were on break. There was a clear path ahead of Eishi, but there were two guards standing in the front door. There was no way Eishi could walk out that door without being caught. He would have to fight his way out or think of something else if he wanted to leave this place.

Meanwhile the Fox-like creature made it's way to the top of the Juvenile Prison without being seen by anyone. Like a target seeking missile, it was closing in on Eishi fast. It looked so innocent and dormant, but it's appearance may not reflect it's true characteristics. The Fox-like creature started changing color and became transparent. It sunk through the roof and was able to pass through the concrete in order to enter the building. There was a guard having lunch in one of the rooms just beneath roof and he saw the creature just meld right before his eyes. He was speechless and left in awe. The creature looked at him, sniffed the air, and then just walked away. It was headed for the lower levels to where Eishi was.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:49 pm

I was worried where the woman in red went, but it was easier if I just ran and didn't look back. I saw a lot of horror movies and from what I saw, the characters always got sacked whenever they turned their heads around or went back to the place where they last saw the villain. I was smart enough to just get the hell out of here.

There has to be a way out of this. I exited the room and found myself in a hallway with no guards. It was noon time and they are all probably having their lunch break. Which reminds me that I haven't had anything to eat since.... yesterday. But my hunger can wait. I have to capitalize on this opportunity or I may never get out of here. I was never really good at sneaking around. The last time I did some serious sneaking was back at home when I was trying to sneak into the kitchen to fix myself a sandwich in the middle of the night. My mom was in the living room, watching replays of her favorite TV series.

As I walked down the corridor I saw the exit, but it was guarded by two sentries. I can't go out that way without being caught so I have to find a back entrance or an open window somewhere. I decided to look around the rooms very silently and cautiously. Until I finally found a room with no guards or people, just a window big enough for me to get out. I never went back for my gear, knowing it will only get me caught. I opened the window very carefully and stuck my head out to see if there were any guards outside. I saw no one, but I wasn't really looking that well so I might have missed some angles. Without another thought, I climbed out the window and made my escape.

I had no idea where they took sir Gene, but I thought I as soon as I get out, I'll probably ask around the city. They've nothing to fear from a kid so I suppose it's pretty safe to ask around. Also it might be a good idea to buy myself something to eat first, because you'll never know when I'll be needing my energy.

My injuries were also still bugging me. It might be a good idea to drink some of that magic potion sir Gene showed me. There's some in the Inn so I might try going there first.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyTue May 17, 2016 11:57 pm

City of Ramoa
The Last Guardian

Eishi was indeed very luck, he was able to get out of the building without the tiniest bit of resistance. But he wasn't out of the woods yet. The window he climbed out of led to the prison's courtyard. At the time, there was no body out there because everyone was busy eating lunch and the guards assigned to guard the courtyard were busy playing a board game with one another.

Before Eishi could take another step, the Fox-like creature passes through the wall a few feet beside him. It turned it's head and looked right at the boy, Eishi, and sniffed the air. Unlike Bahamut, this Guardian didn't rely on brute force to extract the truth. It saw Eishi as a human boy. Not a threat to the planet at all but there was one way to find out. Sometimes when a Guardian judges someone, it's either by fire or simply by looking into someone's soul. The tiny red horn in it's head suddenly started glowing.

The Guardian used it's power to look into Eishi's heart and in a short time, the Guardian was able to see Eishi's entire past. Even though Eishi was just a boy there was no telling how he can affect the future. Will he be just another shell on the beach or will he be the tide that washes it all away. Looking at Eishi now, the Guardian found that the boy was full of fear, longing, and regret. But there was still more good in him and the potential to be something great. He had done many good deeds in his life and had proven to be good person despite being a cry baby. The Guardian decided to take Eishi away for a while, to see if he will pass a test.

Without Eishi knowing, he was transported into another dimension. A world filled with light and giant shinny crystals. It was the Realm of Carbuncle, a realm between this Lunaris and the Life Stream. It spoke to Eishi with it's inner voice and said, "Welcome human. My name is Carbuncle. Please take time to listen to what I have to say before you make your decision. I am a Guardian Spirit. I am one of many Guardian Spirits entrusted by the creators to safeguard this planet. You are here because you possess a quality rarely seen in mortals, hence I have chosen you to become an instrument to stop the Followers of Vastova from fulfilling their plans and to protect this world and yours. You've already met one of them, the one you describe as the woman in red. Their goal is to free Vastova and plunge this world in darkness.

Vastova is perhaps the most Powerful of the Old God's. They are, like you, from another world.  They came from the endless void of the cosmos, the unspeakable terrors known only as the Old Gods. This world was once misshapen to its foundation under the dreadful power of the Old Gods, and the elements were thrown into such great disorder that this planet degenerated back to a state of primordial chaos, atrophy and destruction; a world where no life could ever form or exist. They move from one world to the next, consuming everything in their path.

I know that this is not your world, but you have reason to defend it. We are all linked together by one universal chain. The Life Steam. If the Followers of Vastova succeed, the Old Gods will come for your world next once they're done with this one. And there will be no one left to stop them.

I am offering you the power to fight for this world and yours. If you choose to fight for us, I will become your ally, your companion, your guide. If you reject my offer, I will send you back to where we first met safe and sound."

While the Guardian was speaking, the Crystals were showing Eishi a vision of what the Guardian was describing.
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:38 am

I made it out of the building but it seems that due to the pressure, I have misjudged which window led outside and which one led to a different area of the prison. They suddenly everything changed. I wasn't sure what happened but it all started when I saw this odd looking animal with a tiny horn in the courtyard. It did something to me and suddenly I was taken to strange world. I was scared at first but then the thing started talking and the more he explained the less I felt scared.

Somehow I understood the need to stop the group from unleashing hell upon this world, but I didn't understand why it had to be me. I never wanted to fight the war between good and evil. All I wanted to do was to get home. Back to my world but then I remember my mom. She who never gave up on me. If I ran now and gave up on everyone who needs my help then I'll be bringing shame to my mom. If I could do something to protect this world then I should do it. I'm sure my mom wouldn't want me to get hurt but she'd hate it even more if she knew I turned my back on those who needed my help.

"Look. Sir Carbuncle... I'm just a kid. I can't save the world and take out an entire cult like you want me too. Even if I wanted to help you. I'm afraid I'm not strong enough to do what you ask of me."
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:29 am

City of Ramoa
The Last Guardian

Carbuncle chose Eishi for a reason. The boy was no one special, his lineage was no nothing more than ordinary. But he possessed something only a select few had, a genuinely good heart. Carbuncle tilted it's head a little bit to the side and said, "It is not your physical capacity that qualifies you for this responsibility. The Trials of Fate will decide your path. Step into door and if you pass the trials, you shall gain the powers of a Guardian. If not then it shall send you back to the jail where we met."

Just as Carbuncle was mentioning the Trials of Fate, an ancient rune-filled doorway emerged from the crystals and presented itself it Eishi. The Trials of Fate will give Eishi 5 trials, he must pass all of them in order to gain the powers of a Guardian.

*When you're ready Eishi, step through the door and we'll begin the Trials*
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:10 pm

It did not sound so bad once Carbuncle explained how things would work. So if I pass I'll get new powers and if I don't I'll just be taken back to Ramoa City. I've got nothing to lose here but I cannot make a decision. It's like being offered a doughnut but secretly there's a consequence if I eat it. I was really leaning towards going through with it. Whatever Mr. Carbuncle was offering sounded really really powerful and who did not want power? I have to admit even I wanted to be strong and powerful, but I was afraid of it. Afraid of what I might do wrong, afraid of abusing it, afraid of being consumed by it. I never liked fighting, not once did I enjoy swinging my fists or my sword at anyone or anything. But being a man means being able to make tough decisions and living with the consequences of those decisions. I know, in my heart that I will be making the right choice by stepping through those doors and completing those trials.

I may be small, weak, and often times naive. But if I can make a difference, if I could do something to save this world. Then must do it. I gathered my strength, my will, and prepared my heart. I took a deep breath and exhaled all my worries, all my fears, all my regret away. Then I took a step forward and walking through the doors. I don't know what awaits me in the other side, but being brave meant being able to face your fears. I was ready.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

As soon as Eishi stepped through the door of the Trials of Fate he was taken into another realm. He suddenly appeared in the middle of the city of busy streets of Union City. He wasn't an apparition, he was really there as evidenced by a man pushing him out of his way because Eishi was standing in the middle of the sidewalk. It was around 8 in the morning and there was something happening from across the street. There was a kid being slapped around by a grown man who was pissed off drunk. A closer look reveals that it was the same man who kidnapped Eishi and slapped him hard across the face. The child appears to be his son, he treated him no different from how he treated Eishi when he was his prisoner. This man was beating on his son blaming him for his carelessness which caused them a score.

It was bad enough that the man was beating on this child, but to use the boy in his illegal dealings was a little bit over the top for most people. No one from the crowd was brave enough to intervene and Eishi was armed with nothing more than his fists.

A mature female voice suddenly spoke to Eishi only, it was Fate, and said, "This man has lived his entire life thieving, hustling, taking advantage of other people. He's what you call a scum. He deserves to be removed from this world. If you kill him, you'll be doing this world a big favor. If you don't kill him, he's just going to continue on like this until his son grows up and kills him and then the son will become like his father. It's an endless cycle and the only way to end it is by cleaning up this world, one scum at a time."
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:09 pm

I had no idea what awaited for me on the other side of that door. I was expecting some kind of tentacle creature but I was surprised when the door took me back to Union City. It was our first stop after M'hirr and it's where sir Gene and I had out first adventure. It was also the place where I got kidnapped and beaten up by a group of thieves and low lives. You can imagine my shock when I saw him across the road from where I was standing. I was so taken back by the experience that I neglected to notice that I was standing in the middle of the road. I got shoved off like any other squandering child in the street.

Thanks to the shove I was able to zoom out my vision of this man whom I was so mad at and saw him beating up a kid. No one who was witnessing the beating was doing anything about it. My heart feels like it's going to burst with rage. The kid was probably the same age as I was or younger, but he was thinner and less nourished. I got really angry at him. Angry enough that I marched down the street and stopped his hand in mid air before he could hurt the child anymore.

"Stop it!" I yelled at him with all my might. I hated bullies because I know what it feels like to be bullied myself and not being able to do anything about it. I wasn't confident that I could beat this man in a fight but I knew I had to step in and do something, because I can't bare to see him beat up this poor kid anymore.

"Why don't you pick on someone your size!" I added. He didn't seem fazed, more pissed off if anything. I was then that I felt afraid, like what the heck did I just get myself into? But in the corner of my mind I remembered that being brave meant facing your fears. And I was taught by sir Gene on how to fight so I wasn't completely helpless.... I hope....
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:23 am

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

As soon as Eishi grabbed hold of the man's hand several of his followers suddenly stood up and made their presence known. The boy was still crying as he stood there and feared for what may happen to Eishi for interfering with his father's disciplinary actions. The man looked at Eishi and recognized him immediately. "I know you. You're that boy who jumped out the window. I knew you'd find your way back here sooner or later." The man said with a foul smirk on his face.

He pulled his arm off of Eishi's grip and as soon as he did the other thieves formed around Eishi, meanwhile the boy ran off to the distance. There was a pot with a lid on the ground right next to Eishi. The lid was big enough to act as a shield for Eishi.

"Teach this kid a lesson." their leader said. The goons that surrounded Eishi were all laughing at how tiny the and weak-looking the kid was before they started attacking.

*Imminent Battle*

In this fight Eishi's Wooden Shield is unavailable physically but the stats are still there. There is also a temporary weapon available on the ground, the Pot Lid. You can choose to pick it up and equip it or not.

WEAPON
Pot Lid Lv: 40 (B)
MOVES
HP
STM
STR
DEX
MAG
DEF
M.DEF
Info
Enter the battle here: https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net/t704-chapter-4-trials-of-fate-1-1#14078
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:16 pm

The fight was easier than I expected. Honestly I never thought I could beat anyone in battle so you can imagine my surprise when I was able to knockout two grown men and made two other run away from me. The feeling was really good, but I had to control my emotions and make sure I do not gloat or boast or say anything bad. If I did I am no better than those bullies who picked on people who were weaker than they are. I knew that my fight was far from over though, I had dealt with the pawns and now I must face their leader and teach him a lesson about hurting children.

I was not doing this because I wanted revenge on this man. I decided to fight him because I knew that he had to be taught a lesson, which means he has to be alive too so no I will not kill him. I do not care what the voice said. Everyone deserves a second chance and this man no matter how bad he is now is still deserving of that second chance. I believe that there is good in everyone, even those who are like this man. Plus his son needs him, even though he's such a bad man he's still the kid's father.

With his minions gone, I felt more confident. I know that he will probably fight me and I was prepared for that. but I knew that there was also a less violent way to settle this. "This doesn't have to end in a fight. Surrender now or I'll be forced to put you to sleep like your buddies over here." I said to him, offering him a chance to surrender peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

"You think you've won just because you defeated two of my guys? Hahaha! Keep dreaming kid, we're just getting started." The leader of the thugs didn't seem fazed by Eishi's show of strength. He pulled a giant bow hidden from inside the crates.

"If you want me to surrender then you'll just gonna have to beat me!"

*Follow-up battle*

Eishi has not received any healing so his HP will will carry over from the last fight, but your STM has fully recovered.

Click Here to enter the battle. https://ffmsl.rpg-board.net/t706-chapter-4-trials-of-fate-1-2#14100
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Rockhold Prison
The Pan Dai

Gene has proven himself to be someone you don't mess with among the other criminals who were inside the cell. Just as the fight comes to an end, the guards come along in a late and timely fashion, almost as if they were just waiting for the fight to conclude before intervening. Gene was taken out of the cell and brought to the interrogation room. He was cuffed and chained to the floor, forced to take a seat right in front of the interrogator.

The interrogator was a fat and stinking man who had just finished raping a whore. He still had some seminal fluid on his arm which he wiped on to Gene's shoulder. He laughed at how pathetic Gene looked. To him, Gene was nothing more than a common criminal. The interrogator didn't care much for the justice system, he just wanted to finish this as soon as possible and return to raping whores.

He brought out a paper and a pen and slid it over to Gene then he said, "Sign this confession and I'll make sure you get 10 to 15 years tops. Save yourself from the hanging. It's the best offer you'll ever get. Nuwahahaha!"

Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Pant*! Pant*!

That fight was tougher than I thought. I was sweating profusely, I could feel the sweat all over my face and body just seeping out from my pores. In the back of my mind I was still wondering if this was real or not. Was it all an illusion or was I really here in Union City? Did I really just beat the man who kidnapped me before? If this was not real, how was it so that it felt like it is. After dueling it out with the Thug Leader, I found my self almost out of breath. I was really luck to have found this pot lid, had it not been for it I would be riddled with holes from his arrows right now. I'm sure by now the man has learned his lesson. 

I took a deep breath, exhaled and said to him: "It's over.. *Pant* I'm turning you over to the authorities. *pant* This will be the last time you do your child any harm or anyone. If you so much as think of doing wrong again I'll come back here and beat the crap out of you with a spoon next time." Then I dropped the pot lid on the ground.

I know I may have sounded rather harsh but he had a thick skull and a long history of bad habits. I'm sure if I asked him politely not to do it again, he'll most likely do it again. Just like how my mom disciplined me, I did a similar approach. I knew that as long as he knows I'm coming for him, he won't do any more bad things. It's impossible for me to physically watch over him, but I do intend on visiting here again in the near future. If he miss behaves then I'll guess I'll have to show him that I'm a man of my word.

I grabbed one of the passerby's and told him to call the cop, like literally I said: "Call the COPS". I then realized after his puzzled look that I was in a different world and they had no cops here. So I rephrased what I said by saying: "The guards! Call the guards!" 
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:10 pm

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

The leader of the Thugs wasn't ready to throw in the towel just yet. He struggled up and grabbed his bow. He aimed it at the person Eishi contacted to fetch the guards and got ready to fire a power shot. Without Eishi's pot lid, he won't be able to block the arrow like he did before. Eishi had a choice, put himself between the arrow and the target or just let the arrow hit it's target and do something afterwards.

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead Scenearrow

*Moderator Event*
TRIALS OF FATE 1-3

The will instantly kill anyone it hits. Should Eishi use COVER to catch the arrow, he will get hit and die. There's also a chance that the arrow will miss. This is the last part of the first trial, make a choice.
Back to top Go down
Gene
Moderators
Moderators
Gene

XP : 37919
Love : 1

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyWed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

C.S.R., Rockhold Prison...

Shortly after getting some shuteye, Gene was taken out of his cell and brought to the interrogation room, much to his 'delight'. He was bound by chains that attached to the floor, forcing him to sit in the chair that was sitting in front of the table. The fat bastard that sitting across from him had some cum on his arm and wiped it on his shoulder. He gritted his teeth behind closed lips and had a pop mark on his head that was obscured by his hair. He was angry, but he would keep his mouth shut for the time being. 

He was given a pen and paper that would have him admit to a crime he didn't even commit (unless murdering some thugs counts as a crime). Calmly, he reached out to grab the paper, crumpled it up into a ball and threw it into his mouth. He chewed it up into a wad and swallowed the whole thing. It didn't help sate his hunger in the slightest, even though he hadn't eaten for a whole day. He looked at the interrogator in the eye and slammed his fists on the table. "I... didn't do a damn thing! And that's gonna be my story each time you ask me, got it!" He sat in his seat with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:35 am

Rockhold Prison
The Pan Dai

The interrogator was insulted by Gene's actions. He slammed his palm unto the table and said, "Did nothing!? You murdered four men and burned their bodies. There's evidence all over your room and you were caught with a minor. There are blood stains on him as well indicating he witnessed the act of you murdering those men. Have you no shame? Very well, you shall rot in your cell while awaiting trial." While he was talking, his spit was finding it's way unto Gene's face. His breath and saliva smells like rotting fruit.

The interrogator called in the guards, he didn't want to waste anymore time with Gene. He had other, more important things to do such as fucking. The guards came and and prepared to take Gene back to the Cell. Just before he is taken away, the Interrogator moves closer the Gene and whispers to him, "The Judge is my brother. I'll make sure you never set foot outside this prison ever again."
Back to top Go down
Pigloo
Role Players
Role Players
Pigloo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:45 am

How did I miss that? Had I known he was going to pull something like that off I would not have dropped the pot lid and I would have secured him first before leaving him. It was a rookie mistake. Somehow the victory has blinded my view on things causing me to ignore the safety issues that may arise or have arisen. There was very little I could do and if I don't act now it might be too late to do anything afterwards.

I chose to put myself between the arrow and the target. I knew it would probably hurt like hell but I went against my basic instinct and followed my heart. I was not going to allow an innocent person die because of my negligence. As soon as the thug leader pulled the arrow, I ran towards the line of fire. All I could think of was how much the arrow would hurt and would I still be alive afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Ish'in
Admins
Admins
Ish'in

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Trials of Fate
The Last Guardian

*Trials of Fate 1 Complete. 500XP Awarded*

Eishi was brave enough to jump into the arrow's path. The arrow burrowed itself into Eishi's chest, piercing his heart. The sheer power of the arrow carried Eishi several feet towards the direction it was flying and went through him and stopped at a wooden post. In a matter of seconds, Eishi's heart bleed out and he died. His spirit floated away from his body and entered a dark empty world.

A few moments later, Eishi awakes in the icy desolate plains of the Frozen Wastelands. He was dressed in fur clothing to combat the icy weather. He was standing on top of a snowy hill, several hundred meters from Skyhold, witnessing the great war between the Undead Horde and the Alliance. It was then that he heard the voice of Fate, "This was two thousand years ago. The Undead Horde led by Izaria Surion had cornered the Alliance Forces in Skyhold. Without the Empire's help, Wrozan was powerless to stop the invasion. However there's something else..."

The voice fades away and then there was a loud knocking sound coming from behind Eishi. A portion of the ground covered in snow was shaking every time the knocking was present. A final thud finally revealed that there was a hidden door buried in the snow and a group of knights came out from the trap door. They immediately spot Eishi, one of the knights then ran at Eishi and nearly struck him down, but stopped his blade a few inches way from Eishi's face after realizing that Eishi wasn't Undead.

Chapter 4: The Path Ahead Sceneknightsnow
The knight grabbed Eishi by the collar and said, "What are you doing here boy!?" The Knight asked Eishi, but before Eishi could respond, another knight shouted, "Captain we have to go! They're here!"

The Captain of the knights let go of Eishi's collar and ran back to his group but not before telling Eishi, "You best come with us kid. These things they won't care if you're a child. They'll murder you like a stray dog."

In the middle of the group, there was a girl. Their formation suggests that they are guarding her. She was able to catch a glimpse of Eishi from between the knights. She was a young beautiful girl, only a few years older that Eishi. They seem to be fleeing from something, the knights closed the trap door behind them and dropped most of their heavy gear in it keep it closed. They needed to move fast anyway and their heavy armors would only slow them down so they decided to use it to bar the trap door. With or without Eishi, the group ran south.
Chapter 4: The Path Ahead Sceneprincesssnow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Path Ahead   Chapter 4: The Path Ahead Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next